Reviews for Violet Eyes
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2021
This just got weird like...why give him that dumb nasty blood line
Dracoessa Draga chapter 11 . 8/23/2020
of fuck!
deathwearsblack chapter 14 . 11/6/2019
please update.
Monster King chapter 14 . 11/15/2018
Great job
Guest chapter 14 . 5/11/2018
If you are still around, I hope you decide to come back to this story.
purplejemrain chapter 14 . 1/21/2018
please continue to update this i really love it so far!
Cosmiclive chapter 14 . 12/29/2017
This story is abandoned isn't it? Oh well it was nice while it lasted. Maybe you'll update it some day in the future. Till then have a nice day
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2017
When I first read a yaoi fanfiction I felt a bit uncomfortable, coz I’m not gay and I’m not used to that concept, but then I read my first ItaNaru and I got really into it and now I prefer Naruto yaoi fanfiction to the normal pairings. Even if your not gay u can still enjoy gay stories! There are some really good stories and you shouldn’t just stop reading them because you don’t agree with the pairings! Even if you do you can just pretend that their talking about the pairing you support
brebre99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Awesome
Phoenix774 chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
love the story. great plot and I love the pranks you had naruto do. hope to see more of this in the near future.
sgriffin730 chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
ok you have him learning about being sealed here but kakashi talks to him in previous chapters about the councils' reaction to said kyubi
ajsdnjkhn chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
...what a furry little problem Naruto has there..
A Request chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
I'm sure you are tired of people telling you that you should/shouldn't have yaoi/het in your stories.

To be clear I am NOT doing that, your story, your choice.

What I am doing is politely asking you to include in the summary an indication of which, if any, is present in the story. Unfortunately the site doesn't support marking/filtering on these so trawling through pages of summaries is the only option.

It's rather annoying to read 10 chapters of a story before finding out that it contains something you have no interest in reading; that's time that could have been spent reading something that suited your personal tastes.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Good
Life Without Wings chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
plz update...plz!