Reviews for PunchDrunk
Mimablaqkberry chapter 3 . 9/26
HEY, I am french.
Yeaaaah Je suis super contente !
BELLA est une femme noire...Franchement je m'y attendais pas du tout.
Je viens de commencer à lire ton histoire... Et je suis In Love dessus.
Thaaaanks !

Yem.
jk chapter 2 . 5/4
wait what? Bella is BLACK? wtf? ummm no...bella is WHITE.

Anyway whats the difference...Edward seems to think EVERYONE IS SEXY
jk chapter 1 . 5/4
Edward says hes not a whore then moves on to tell us how much of a whore he is. Being easy, or a whore rather doesn't always have to do with numbers.
Edward going after girls that he has no intention of actually dating, just fucking, is in fact a quality of a whore.
Using people for your own needs is again another quality.

So Edwards a whore. Simple as that.
Sapphyrelight chapter 25 . 9/18/2016
I've just re-read this for the nth time, and it's just as powerful as the first time I read it. Since its redundant to reiterate something that's already been said before, like "please, please, PLEASE update soon: we are anxiously awaiting the next chapter to this amazingly well thought out, well expressed, deeply moving story, and any imaginings of conversations between Edward and Jacob/Edward and Bella/Edward and his bigoted biological male parent(not his father, mind you), etc, and any curiosity and anxiety that a reader harbors can only be satisfied by an update email," I shall simply say instead...Hi :)
Rissa129 chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Please update! Let the Belward reunion begin! Hopefully the communicate clearly!
I'M MRS.EDWARD CULLEN chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
This story is great! I hope that you finish if one day!
guest chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
I wonder if the author knows how passionate her readers still are after all these years about this story. I hope all is well with her.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
Are there any other stories with a black Bella? I miss this story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
AYYYYY A BLACK BELLAAAAAA
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
ow shocker.
15hsmith chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Ohhh my goodness! This is amazing! I always wanted to read about a black Bella!
iAnoved chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
LMAO LMAOOOOOO , plot twiiiiist. :D
Im looking forward to the rest of this story.

... I was wondering why Saldana was on the cover...
navaG chapter 25 . 7/8/2012
This is such a great story! I really hope you can finish it soon.
Peanut1981 chapter 25 . 6/14/2012
This is an amazing story. Please continue.
archos2 chapter 25 . 5/27/2012
Please please please finish this story. I've read what u have twice and this story is just too good to not finish.
1,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »