Reviews for He Misses the Mornings
SuziH-J chapter 1 . 5/12
Nice little story.
One thing puzzles me though, you say because RTD killed off Ianto in CoE your AU is no longer possible.
If it's AU anything is possible, that is the whole thing with an alternate universe, you can say anything you like.
Tylluan chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I like the concept of Jack having Ianto chastising him in his dreams. It will allow him to work out a lot of those internal issues he's facing with blaming himself.

Perhaps you should make this a series, though it makes a beautiful one off - I guess I'm just greedy!
TerribleTeenStereotype chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Sad fic.

What or who was making the vortex thingy beep?

Sorry is 'sad fic.' fallowed by that question make the first part sound insincere, but this is a sad fic. Have you read any of helen pattskyn's fics, they're really good.
Teufelkind chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I know exactly what you mean :(

I spoiled most of COE for myself through Youtube, but when I heard that they had killed off Ianto I didn't believe it. Even when I listened to audio I didn't believe it. When I saw it, I was in denial and couldn't fully watch it until a week later, and then I cried my eyes out.

I was even a bit depressed for a while afterwards, listening to sappy music and whatnot.

I still think they should bring him back for season 4, now that RTD has abandoned it for the opportunity to break out in the U.S. that is :P
minimumstitch chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ah... They have given us wonderful angst and fixit to write, haven't they? Not much else to work with though. Still in denial

Gx
sexybeardedlover chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i listened to anything goes while reading this. which i will never stop listening to. yeah its hard watching torchwood now. i screamed at the computer while watching it. no no no no. all that jazz you know. i didnt cry. but thats because i cant cry and have only cried in six movies (im counting) i almost cried in greys anatomy once...

anyway. this was abslutly amazing and im very happy i was listening to a very happy somg while reading this.

im going to post a fic up soon. a full story with janto :P

yechyd da!
majblomma chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was perfect! Just perfect!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh... it was so lovely :( I'm not going to start crying. I'm not.

*Sob.*

Chasing cars... yeah. Wherever you will go also fits them perfectly :)

xx
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh my dear, you are definitely not alone in the grieving part. I'm doing a one week mourning where I'll be exhausting my entire black wardrobe for this week. The world feels a little emptier now. I honestly havn't cried this much for so long already. This fic was beyond awesome. I absolutely loved the way you executed it. See? I'm crying already.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Nor sure whether my review made it through the ether to you then! Let's try again. That is a beautifully written piece. I am now in danger of drowning in my own tears again.

Chasing Cars does so work for the boys. I used it in one of my stories a while back too.
Fullsteel chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw, I really really liked this story. It was quite bittersweet, I like the fact that Ianto is there in Jack's dreams. Nice piece of writing

And I also cried my eyes out, still have problems dealing with it T_T And now I must go and listen to that song...
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I'm tearing up a little now :'(

Awesome fic, tragically sweet, and (to me) fits in perfectly with the finale of Children of Earth, which I still haven't come to terms with yet. I bought it on DVD, but haven't been able to bring myself to watch it. It's all too fresh in my mind. Don't worry, you're not the only one grieving a fictional character. R.I.P. Ianto Jones, he shall be dearly missed :)

Lucy x