Reviews for He Misses the Mornings
Tylluan chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I like the concept of Jack having Ianto chastising him in his dreams. It will allow him to work out a lot of those internal issues he's facing with blaming himself.

Perhaps you should make this a series, though it makes a beautiful one off - I guess I'm just greedy!
TerribleTeenStereotype chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Sad fic.

What or who was making the vortex thingy beep?

Sorry is 'sad fic.' fallowed by that question make the first part sound insincere, but this is a sad fic. Have you read any of helen pattskyn's fics, they're really good.
Teufelkind chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I know exactly what you mean :(

I spoiled most of COE for myself through Youtube, but when I heard that they had killed off Ianto I didn't believe it. Even when I listened to audio I didn't believe it. When I saw it, I was in denial and couldn't fully watch it until a week later, and then I cried my eyes out.

I was even a bit depressed for a while afterwards, listening to sappy music and whatnot.

I still think they should bring him back for season 4, now that RTD has abandoned it for the opportunity to break out in the U.S. that is :P
minimumstitch chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ah... They have given us wonderful angst and fixit to write, haven't they? Not much else to work with though. Still in denial

Gx
sexybeardedlover chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i listened to anything goes while reading this. which i will never stop listening to. yeah its hard watching torchwood now. i screamed at the computer while watching it. no no no no. all that jazz you know. i didnt cry. but thats because i cant cry and have only cried in six movies (im counting) i almost cried in greys anatomy once...

anyway. this was abslutly amazing and im very happy i was listening to a very happy somg while reading this.

im going to post a fic up soon. a full story with janto :P

yechyd da!
majblomma chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was perfect! Just perfect!
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh... it was so lovely :( I'm not going to start crying. I'm not.

*Sob.*

Chasing cars... yeah. Wherever you will go also fits them perfectly :)

xx
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh my dear, you are definitely not alone in the grieving part. I'm doing a one week mourning where I'll be exhausting my entire black wardrobe for this week. The world feels a little emptier now. I honestly havn't cried this much for so long already. This fic was beyond awesome. I absolutely loved the way you executed it. See? I'm crying already.
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Nor sure whether my review made it through the ether to you then! Let's try again. That is a beautifully written piece. I am now in danger of drowning in my own tears again.

Chasing Cars does so work for the boys. I used it in one of my stories a while back too.
Fullsteel chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw, I really really liked this story. It was quite bittersweet, I like the fact that Ianto is there in Jack's dreams. Nice piece of writing

And I also cried my eyes out, still have problems dealing with it T_T And now I must go and listen to that song...
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I'm tearing up a little now :'(

Awesome fic, tragically sweet, and (to me) fits in perfectly with the finale of Children of Earth, which I still haven't come to terms with yet. I bought it on DVD, but haven't been able to bring myself to watch it. It's all too fresh in my mind. Don't worry, you're not the only one grieving a fictional character. R.I.P. Ianto Jones, he shall be dearly missed :)

Lucy x