Reviews for Vigil
Oliviet chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I really enjoyed this one!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ohmygod, you made me cry. This is the sweetest, saddest story ever.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww! A really great look at Cameron's thought process and complications that come from her need to be perfect. Excellent.
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was beautifully written, the emotion tugging at my heart. I especially loved how Foreman and House read Cameron so well, and how it eventually brought her back on track.
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
great oneshot:D
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is beautiful, and so cute. It's perfectly logical that Cameron would react like this, since Chase would seem so natural, even if he's messing up all the time.

Ah, this was so good I can't even say. I could see the characters in mind mind as if it was a real episode, even. :D
Shila chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
WHAT?Cameron has a child?And...and let me guess?It is a GIRL?Well Im not suprised!

I think the story is cute but why couldn't there be a boy at ONCE?Always those darn Cameron/Daughter fics!

Is it finished?

Because Im twisted.I love the idea of the story but I dont love the fact that this is a family fic like every other one because Cameron ALWAYS has a daughter!

That is just horrible.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
A very lovely fic. It was interesting flash-forwarding and seeing a married Chase and Cameron with an infant.
star jelly chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was a good story. I felt sorry for Cameron I was glad she resigned it was the right thing to do. In this story at least.

I really liked it!
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
the way you got into Cameron's neurotic, over thinking over caring brain is absolutely astounding, and the flow of the story and ending was both well written and adorable...perfect.
ForeverTuesday13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
finally a chameron baby story that isnt about camerons "difficult pregnancy". i loved it! so sweet(:
invisiblecows chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great story. Sad - really sad, but great. Loved it!

]

BBC
quigely chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow. This was so beutifully written. It actually took my breath away.

Fantastic work. I can't wait to read what you write next!