Reviews for Moments in the Dark
Ya'girlBeppie chapter 1 . 8/14
Wow, this is so beautiful.
Not gonna lie, it's been a difficult time, my toughts have been haunting me at the point I'm getting crazy. There's a lot of white noise.
But for a moment everything was okay, and I could get to forget about all, even if it was for a little moment.
Thank you for such amazing story. Tons of love 3
Beautiful
Sak chapter 1 . 3/21
This is a piece of beauty.
I'm not a fan of this couple but their love war really portrayed beautifully. Bravo
helpimobsessedjk chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
this is beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2019
This is GOOD.
rufnkiddingme chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Loved this. Thank you for sharing!:)
Aosei Rzhevsky Devushka chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
Gosh this is one of the best, so touching omg i really love this story! Cant help but smiling wide reading the ending xD
Yet i wish this story was longer but this is enough, its sweet nd soothing. Wonder why i found this story just 10 years later HAHA
BloodyInsanity5713 chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
Love it, my god. My heart is nearly exploding of excitement
FairyLetters chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
Beautiful.
Sakura grew to be annoying though, but it ended with a happy ending so yeah. Thanks for this.
Deisaku is my favorite along with Sasusaku.
MINTERRIA chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
this is a ship i never thought actually existed. but this was beautiful. just like the review above of mine, i really do feel like I've lived a life in this short of a time.
KatTush chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
It's beautiful! I feel I've lived a life in the past half an hour.
i.am.an.akatsuki chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Your DeiSaku stories are the best, you know. It made me love Deidara sooo much! I really hope you continue writing and I wish you make an epilouge. Yeah, that's it.
Hugs and Kisses
Goldglow chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
waaaaah... so touching
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Such a lovely story and such a satisfying ending! I'm so glad he was alive and they got to have their happyly ever after. great writing like always!
hzntc chapter 1 . 6/5/2017