Reviews for Moments in the Dark
neko chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This was fantastic! :D

completely amazing! :3
1angel2heart chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I think this is my second time reading this after I read it a few years ago and it's still amazing. I love it, the characters are so well portrayed and the story is believable like something that could be canon. Great job, well done you should write more DeiSaku!
Amy chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
That left me in tears, omg. It was beautiful. Best DeiSaku one-shot that I've ever read! All your stories are amazing in general.
eenayde chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Amazing one-shot. I loved it! It was well-written, and had a well-crafted romance. Great job.
GingerLily01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
even though its short, this might just be my fave Deidara Sakura fanfic.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow. I'm normally not one for angst, but this felt amazing. I'm so in love with Deidara in this story because of the earnestness and the love he shows her even though things started out innocent. And things were angsty because of regret and uncertainty which are completely human and raw, and I felt every square inch of it from Sakura. There was always this suspension of disbelief whenever Deidara asked for her to come away with him and it always struck me hard whenever Sakura felt unsure, so wrapping it up with her agreement to his constant question felt right.
And that quote in the end pretty much sealed the deal. Favorite. c:
KeilaNt chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Amazing. Beautiful and extremely painful... I love it!...
Deidara chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
So glad this had a happy ending, because it really hurt to read about Sakura's pain after Deidara disappeared and then, was executed.

You write so well it is a relief for sore eyes!

Going to your profile I see you are not going to write any more fanfiction, but that is fine. Those with talent should indeed move to a bigger pond.

Still, I want to thank you for what you wrote until now. Your fics are great! Good luck if you try to write your own original works.
soph chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
amazing. such an powerful story told in just a one-shot.
Unnormal Child chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was so amazing, it stole my breath away. I... I just can't express my feelings - this is a piece of art! Thank you so much for writing it!
me chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Amazing
just plain amazing
lemmruko chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
this is a beautiful one shot! The love and Sweetness is so palpable!
Amity Hue chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I usually never read DeiSaku stories for three reasons. One; it's crack. Two; although I don't dislike Sakura, she only stirs an emotion resembling "meh" inside me. Three; My OTP (SasoDei) has prevented me from shipping any straight pairings with either of them. For reasons unknown, I read this. And I regret nothing.

I'll start with the only negative criticism I can come up with. The title for this story is a bit cliché. You see titles similar to this everywhere, and without the summary, I would have skipped reading this.

And I don't know how old Sakura was in the beginning of this story (or maybe I just missed it), but I believed it was around Shippuuden, so she'd be 15-16. 2-3 years later Naruto -who would now be around 18-19 years old - is the Hokage and married, and also undergone a rather strange change in personality, now being more serious and encouraging Sakura to leave. Surely I could've messed the timeline inside my head, but if I got this right, it didn't seem plausible to me.

But hey, that's actually all the negative things. Now onto the praising!

Grammar? Awesome, I think I only found one or two errors (which, sadly, I can't check up and point out without deleting this review while using a mobile), everything else was flawless. Plot? Kept me hooked and interested. Surely, a bit predictable towards the end, but hey, I like happy endings. The pace was good and all the "chapters" held plot development, not only soft smut. Characters? Credible, true to themselves, if you count out the fact they fell for their enemy. Overall? Fantastic.

Faved this, surely I'll later check out your other creations, in case I stumble upon something as good as this.

Good day!
darkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
it was really good you should make a sequel about their live years later and have kids
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Absolutely loved it. Cute little love story and then death, then "bum bum BAAAAAAHH", deidara's alive. Honestly did not expect that one. Thank you for your lovely story