Reviews for Moments in the Dark
exalxx chapter 1 . 9/24
oh my god this is so beautiful :'')
een nihc chapter 1 . 8/26
This is the first time I read a story about this unusual pairing and it blew me away completely. Beautifully written. I would've never thought Deidera would be such a deep lover. I'm glad I stumble upon this gem today. So thanks for sharing it.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/27
Loved this!
animequeen21 chapter 1 . 7/21
This was beautiful to read:)
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/8
heartwarming! very touching, i should day..;)
deidara is really that adorable arrogant passionate man that women would fall for.. especially with that boyish smirk..;)
like it! thanks!;)
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/10
Oh my. I'm glad they got to escape together, at least.
neko chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This was fantastic! :D

completely amazing! :3
1angel2heart chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I think this is my second time reading this after I read it a few years ago and it's still amazing. I love it, the characters are so well portrayed and the story is believable like something that could be canon. Great job, well done you should write more DeiSaku!
Amy chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
That left me in tears, omg. It was beautiful. Best DeiSaku one-shot that I've ever read! All your stories are amazing in general.
eenayde chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Amazing one-shot. I loved it! It was well-written, and had a well-crafted romance. Great job.
GingerLily01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
even though its short, this might just be my fave Deidara Sakura fanfic.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow. I'm normally not one for angst, but this felt amazing. I'm so in love with Deidara in this story because of the earnestness and the love he shows her even though things started out innocent. And things were angsty because of regret and uncertainty which are completely human and raw, and I felt every square inch of it from Sakura. There was always this suspension of disbelief whenever Deidara asked for her to come away with him and it always struck me hard whenever Sakura felt unsure, so wrapping it up with her agreement to his constant question felt right.
And that quote in the end pretty much sealed the deal. Favorite. c:
KeilaNt chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Amazing. Beautiful and extremely painful... I love it!...
Deidara chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
So glad this had a happy ending, because it really hurt to read about Sakura's pain after Deidara disappeared and then, was executed.

You write so well it is a relief for sore eyes!

Going to your profile I see you are not going to write any more fanfiction, but that is fine. Those with talent should indeed move to a bigger pond.

Still, I want to thank you for what you wrote until now. Your fics are great! Good luck if you try to write your own original works.
soph chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
amazing. such an powerful story told in just a one-shot.