Reviews for Moments in the Dark
ThisAccountIsInactiveForever11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Cynchick, you seriously kick ss! Thank God there's an amazing author on fanfiction writing fics for my absolute fav couple! I really like your portrayal of Deidara too. (No joke, I think you write him almost as good as Alory Shannon.) THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GREAT DEISAKU! Keep up your fantastic writing.
Harajukubarbie chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Honest to God, and I have no exact idea why, but this story, even if it's just a oneshot, is the best thing Ive read in Fanfiction. I've never read one, just so damn good! I love it.
avie chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This story made me feel so choked up and so good at the same time! It is simply amazing. I've got no words for it.
Psycho Itachi chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Quote, ''I want you to scream my name when you cum.'' Lol What the FU%K? 0_o I laughed my ss off when Deidara said that! Hehe...
CU Administration chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was so beautiful! I was really sad at first when Deidara "died" but my heart stopped when Sakura realized he was still alive. This was written so well with intricate details to where I could visualize what was happening.

I liked the fact that you didn't make Sakura some ditzy love struck girl, but itstead made Deidara the one who is burning with love. I liked this side of him. It was touching to see the softer side of him.

This was the first DeidaraxSakura fic I've read and I'm glad I came to yours because the other ones I first when to read were crap with pitiful grammar and spelling errors. There were only maybe two in yours and that is good from how long it is. This is a beautiful piece and I will be favoriting it, which I hardly ever do. Keep up the good work.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
Yunique chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Holy fugnut...

...I have been a fan of both your fanfics and your artworks for quite some time, and only now did I decide to read this oneshot and I am so glad I did!

Seriously, every single word you wrote made this story feel so real. This was such a pleasure to read, I cannot describe how absolutely wonderful I think this piece is. I am so glad you took the time to finish this and post it up! Thank you so much! I love DeiSaku even more now. 3

That ending scene was so perfect, I even cried a little, and it's very rare for me to ever cry over fanfiction.

I cannot thank you enough for writing this! I'll be rereading this one over and over again!

This is by far my favouritest fanfic written by you. D

Keep up the awesome work! I hope you make more DeiSaku art in the future too! XD
SakuraShortStack chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
amazing. woman you actually made me tear up! haha. beautifully written. i love it. it's nice to see DeiSaku portrayed so well. I love all writing. you see the characters how I see them...though I wouldn't be able to write this way lol. keep it up! 3
TinyMinx chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
All right. Time for me to fess up. I stumbled across Perception earlier last week and, since then, I've been slowly going through every one of your stories with only Vespertine and Vertigo left on my reading list. And while I haven't yet read one I didn't love to pieces, this oneshot tops the list.

Some oneshots are simply made to get to the "good stuff" in a relationship, but the heavy emotions and epiphanies revealed in such a brief work (brief compared to your other fanfictions, of course) left me speechless. I found myself getting emotional at that climactic moment when Deidara reappears after such a long absence.

Anyway, I thought it to be staggeringly beautiful. And the Nietzsche quote was the perfect touch.
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
God this story made me cry so much! Through the happy and sad! I was wondering why it had so many reviews; definitely well deserved!
Kaelyxta chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This is a beautiful piece. Loved it!
xXThAnKs-FoR-tHe-MeMoRiEsXx chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I've never read a story on this site that made me feel the way this one does. It's beautiful and touched my heart so much I couldn't help but start crying. It amazing and it definately number one on my top ten.
LuthMelody chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Dammit..

i like it

wow
Killer-San chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It was beautiful. I loved it. I mean..the ending is just at a perfect mark, so perfect that no one should ever dare ask for a sequel because the sequel would off balance the perfect..perfectness xD For a story that was sitting on your computer for months, you should have published it much earlier
uchihacutie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
sweet Jesus...that was amaziing...0.0
hidden-in-sand chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aww! :) That was very sweet. I liked it. Great job! )
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »