Reviews for Moments in the Dark
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was absolutely awesome!
Ski October chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow.

Just...

Wow.
LaZyFMAgirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
After reading your 'interview' on livejournal about your writing style, i have to say i am in love with it. For the past few weeks i've been stalking most of your fics and updates, drooling over the illustrations for perception and silver lining, and swooning over your pieces in general. I ADORE you style of writing, and COMPLETELY agree with what you said that dramatic with witty humor describes the way you write. I realized this is the kind of writing that I'm attracted to and aim to be able to achieve one day. So I want to thank you for putting your fics up for us, and for sticking with everyone of your stories til the end.

One-shots usually leave me hanging and unsatisfied, unless they are developed and come to a clear conclusion that ties up most end like this one. Amazing, angstful, beautiful fic~
SasoDeiFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Holy God, I have to admit my eyes started to water a couple was... fantastic.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was beautiful! You portrayed his desperation so clearly. I like how you kept Sakura torn between him and Konoha up until the very end. It's much more realistic that way.
moony chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I dont think this could get any more romantic, desparate, any more perfect. I love Deidara in this, and how terrible Sakura is at saying what she feels. I love that they get their ending. just..love.
kaylan101a chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aw! i almost cried! LoLz i luved ur story! it waz so cute, and sad, and cute again then sad again, then at the end it got HAPPY! LoLz i'm weird i kno. anyway i luv this story!it's AWESOME!

-Kaylan101a

]
Foguwa chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow! this is great, it takes great talent to write short stories, sometimes they are harder than long ones. Keep up the great work!
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Love this short and especially the quote from Nietzsche
Finally chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I can honestly say that this, without a doubt, is the BEST story you've ever written.

PERIOD.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I will be honest with you. Lately all your fics have become the same. Predictable, interchangable with the leading male. You alternate between Itachi, Deidara, and lately Sai, but honestly besides the names there is really no variation in their characterizations or personalities. And your Sakura is ALWAYS the same. It's gotten so that the last time I read a full fanfic from you was 'Vertigo'. I started realizing something was missing from your writing somewhere between 'Once More, With Feeling' and 'Vespertine'. The Sakura from 'Vertgo' is the same as 'Vespertine' is the same as 'Once More, With Feeling', is the same as 'Perception'. It was getting boring, old, and frankly disturbing to see you use this mold so many different times. But THIS Sakura and THIS Deidara are DIFFERENT, and it has nothing to do with the fact that you wrote in present tense form. There was a spark here that I haven't seen in a LONG while in anything you've written. I hope this means us readers are in for more unique works from you. You're a good writer, I always knew it, but the same old cookie cutter drabble you've been feeding us seems like something made for generating reviews.
chronosthirteen chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OMG, I love the ending, it was so so so touching! Great work!
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
It's funny.

You read fanfictions, immerse yourself in a plot, only to find that something is wrong with it. Perhaps it's the diction, the style of writing, or maybe the grammar. Maybe it's a lack of plot, a lack of character definition, or something. Just something.

I've looked around. Quite a few catch my eye. Yours, however, don't really catch my eye. Not really.

They just leave me a ridiculous pile of well-fictioned pile of jelly on the floor.

Brilliant writing. I've read almost all of them now, because I am on fall break and I just want to lose myself in a captivating story. I'm hoping to review on all of them, but I suppose it's all just jumbled up on here.

I don't really know what else to say other than you're a literary genius. It makes the long night reading (complete with aching eyes and lack of logical brain function) entirely worth it.

In regards,

Uchida Karasu
gonefoornow chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
You know those stories that have so much emotion that they make you feel? Like, really feel every emotion that just happened? You get this feeling in your stomach and you want to cry and gasp with relief?

This made me feel.

You are one of the few authors that have really made me feel.

I definitely enjoyed.

Gonna go read it again.
keemirain chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
AW (:

I missed deisaku after reading countless good kakasakus

I'm glad I found this little baby!

Thanks!
Mario-Champ chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Well, this is my first deisaku and I'm glad I picked it. It was beautiful! To me, deisaku is the only plausible deidara pairing. Deidara is made into such a uke by alot of people. It's stupid, he never acted like that in the manga! Not once. He was only the joker or the a$$hole. It's sad but deidara's one of the characters that's been seriously destroyed by the yaoi fandom. I'm glad there's still people like you who keep him true! Thank you for the story!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »