Reviews for Moments in the Dark
chronosthirteen chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OMG, I love the ending, it was so so so touching! Great work!
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
It's funny.

You read fanfictions, immerse yourself in a plot, only to find that something is wrong with it. Perhaps it's the diction, the style of writing, or maybe the grammar. Maybe it's a lack of plot, a lack of character definition, or something. Just something.

I've looked around. Quite a few catch my eye. Yours, however, don't really catch my eye. Not really.

They just leave me a ridiculous pile of well-fictioned pile of jelly on the floor.

Brilliant writing. I've read almost all of them now, because I am on fall break and I just want to lose myself in a captivating story. I'm hoping to review on all of them, but I suppose it's all just jumbled up on here.

I don't really know what else to say other than you're a literary genius. It makes the long night reading (complete with aching eyes and lack of logical brain function) entirely worth it.

In regards,

Uchida Karasu
gonefoornow chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
You know those stories that have so much emotion that they make you feel? Like, really feel every emotion that just happened? You get this feeling in your stomach and you want to cry and gasp with relief?

This made me feel.

You are one of the few authors that have really made me feel.

I definitely enjoyed.

Gonna go read it again.
keemirain chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
AW (:

I missed deisaku after reading countless good kakasakus

I'm glad I found this little baby!

Mario-Champ chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Well, this is my first deisaku and I'm glad I picked it. It was beautiful! To me, deisaku is the only plausible deidara pairing. Deidara is made into such a uke by alot of people. It's stupid, he never acted like that in the manga! Not once. He was only the joker or the a$$hole. It's sad but deidara's one of the characters that's been seriously destroyed by the yaoi fandom. I'm glad there's still people like you who keep him true! Thank you for the story!
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
bitter AND sweet. i like it. nicely done.
Quirkyfire chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was amazing! I loved it. beautiful.
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That is so cute.

I love Deidara, haha.
xereox chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i love your story! it was soo cute!
Kakashi-fangirl16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Lovely, lovely story! I really liked how you portrayed Dei-kun and Sakura. Deidara is a Taurus, you know, and you made him romantic and manly just like his sign! _ Very beautiful oneshot!
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw! That is SO kawaii!
KayleighDUCK chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love this, so much. (:
Amrun chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is extremely well-written. I'm not normally overly fond of Akatsuki/Sakura fics because they're so ridiculous, but the emotions here are realistic. The harsh realities are only slightly glossed over. It's a refreshing change.
nuclear.girl.6 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow,that was one hell of a good one-shot

here fishy fishy chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
you nearly got me there, thought he wasn't coming back.

a very sweet one shot