Reviews for Moments in the Dark
Killer-San chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It was beautiful. I loved it. I mean..the ending is just at a perfect mark, so perfect that no one should ever dare ask for a sequel because the sequel would off balance the perfect..perfectness xD For a story that was sitting on your computer for months, you should have published it much earlier
uchihacutie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
sweet Jesus...that was amaziing...0.0
hidden-in-sand chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aww! :) That was very sweet. I liked it. Great job! )
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Beautiful storry.

I... I don't even know how to express these feelings

It was a wonderful and amazing fanfiction.

Congrats for your good work!

Kisses

SK
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Excellent!
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Love this fic! It is cute and i think the point is good and you got it through!
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was absolutely awesome!
Ski October chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow.

Just...

Wow.
LaZyFMAgirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
After reading your 'interview' on livejournal about your writing style, i have to say i am in love with it. For the past few weeks i've been stalking most of your fics and updates, drooling over the illustrations for perception and silver lining, and swooning over your pieces in general. I ADORE you style of writing, and COMPLETELY agree with what you said that dramatic with witty humor describes the way you write. I realized this is the kind of writing that I'm attracted to and aim to be able to achieve one day. So I want to thank you for putting your fics up for us, and for sticking with everyone of your stories til the end.

One-shots usually leave me hanging and unsatisfied, unless they are developed and come to a clear conclusion that ties up most end like this one. Amazing, angstful, beautiful fic~
SasoDeiFan chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Holy God, I have to admit my eyes started to water a couple was... fantastic.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was beautiful! You portrayed his desperation so clearly. I like how you kept Sakura torn between him and Konoha up until the very end. It's much more realistic that way.
moony chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I dont think this could get any more romantic, desparate, any more perfect. I love Deidara in this, and how terrible Sakura is at saying what she feels. I love that they get their ending. just..love.
kaylan101a chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aw! i almost cried! LoLz i luved ur story! it waz so cute, and sad, and cute again then sad again, then at the end it got HAPPY! LoLz i'm weird i kno. anyway i luv this story!it's AWESOME!

-Kaylan101a

]
Foguwa chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow! this is great, it takes great talent to write short stories, sometimes they are harder than long ones. Keep up the great work!
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Love this short and especially the quote from Nietzsche
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »