Reviews for Moments in the Dark
Mario-Champ chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Well, this is my first deisaku and I'm glad I picked it. It was beautiful! To me, deisaku is the only plausible deidara pairing. Deidara is made into such a uke by alot of people. It's stupid, he never acted like that in the manga! Not once. He was only the joker or the a$$hole. It's sad but deidara's one of the characters that's been seriously destroyed by the yaoi fandom. I'm glad there's still people like you who keep him true! Thank you for the story!
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
bitter AND sweet. i like it. nicely done.
Quirkyfire chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This was amazing! I loved it. beautiful.
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
That is so cute.

I love Deidara, haha.
xereox chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i love your story! it was soo cute!
Kakashi-fangirl16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Lovely, lovely story! I really liked how you portrayed Dei-kun and Sakura. Deidara is a Taurus, you know, and you made him romantic and manly just like his sign! _ Very beautiful oneshot!
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Aw! That is SO kawaii!
KayleighDUCK chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love this, so much. (:
Amrun chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is extremely well-written. I'm not normally overly fond of Akatsuki/Sakura fics because they're so ridiculous, but the emotions here are realistic. The harsh realities are only slightly glossed over. It's a refreshing change.
nuclear.girl.6 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow,that was one hell of a good one-shot

*o*
here fishy fishy chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
you nearly got me there, thought he wasn't coming back.

a very sweet one shot
mipah chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
this was so emotional! loved it and read with tears in my eyes!
UntappedChaos chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
As always, you kill "amazing" and go straight to "superb." I'm still jealous. (btw, you had one little typo somewhere in there, I just can't remember where it is. Ignore me if you already know that.) 3 *faves*
Sheen chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Amazing story! You write star-crossed lovers extremely well. I love the humanity you always give Deirdre. Yeah, he's selfish, but he is generous in his love for Sakura. I love how he brings out the rebel in Sakura...
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Damn.

I- I don't know how to say exactly how touching this was but just know that I'm crying and you are now my favorite author. Ever.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »