Reviews for Moments in the Dark
blackandred17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Fantastic story! I really love the way you write in and the many different scenes :D Deidara also continues to show hints of evilness..I like that
anne chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh my God! What a story, you made me cry! That was beautiful, and I can't find the right words to properly praise this. This was so simple yet so meaningful. You did an amazing job in doing that.

Showing only "vignettes" of their relationship kept the mystery and suspense going on. To be honest, I was scared to read the ending, coz generally, I don't like sad endings for DeiSaku. This fandom needs the LOVE.

BTW, you brought my faith back in Naruto fics, I find it really difficult to find good stories nowadays.

Keep on writing amazing stories!

Lamentful Miss chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh god... I'm crying!

This story is absolutely amazing! I can't convey in words just how fabulous it is!

Thank you so much for this story!

~ Lamentful Miss
Silver chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Once again your work is no less than brilliant.

With no more diction than a few broken phrases, and quickly moving yet intense background perspectives, you have created an entire world for the reader to fall into, one in which Sakura and Deidara's love and passion for each other is utterly consuming and beautiful.

You should be incredibly proud.

Well done.
hibiscus.and.roses chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh... my goodness. That was absolutely beautiful. You have such a gift for writing. I was so moved by this fic. I even cried!

Your art on DA is also fabulous! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
Crimson Mystery chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love this story. You did such a beautiful job!
United Unicorn Society chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Absolutely wonderful! it has the perfect amount of plot, fluff, and suspense to make an incredible read. Keep writing! You truly have a gift as an author.
Secret Sheik chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
M... This cheered me up! :D
Cissa chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Well, that was a good story. Amazing :D I like DeiSaku pairing, so I kinda enjoyed reading this :D Thank you.

P.S. I love your paintings on Deviantart, they're pretty awesome too. :D
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
now thats the perfect DeiSaku with a small amount of plot and loving fluff~ Great stuff!
La Fuego chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You have once again reminded me why I think you are singularly blessed by the gods of fanfiction writing. This is a wonderful, wonderful piece! Thank you so very much for sharing it.
hahahyper chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw! I love how she and him run away together in the end! Its almost like a fairy tail, but more bittersweet.

Very nice.
xImCharmedx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
beautiful. i loved it. nice work.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was so good! Awesome!

~meira~
xxbochixx chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Awesome! -sniff- I actually cried here... But then... You're... YOU. I've never read a story of yours that ends really badly...

:) loved the quote at the end...
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »