Reviews for Moments in the Dark
xImCharmedx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
beautiful. i loved it. nice work.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was so good! Awesome!

~meira~
xxbochixx chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Awesome! -sniff- I actually cried here... But then... You're... YOU. I've never read a story of yours that ends really badly...

:) loved the quote at the end...
dont.kill.me.please chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You. Made. Me. Cry. That was absolutely AMAZING! B b
klv chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
a tear and a smile were present on my face as I read the last few sentences. My reaction speaks for me, I hope.
odmonkey chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Everything you do is brilliant. There is nothing you could do to improve on this or any of your other stories. I am currently a very unflattering bright green regarding the sheer talent you have.

I'll stop brown-nosing now.

HidanXSakura ... in the future perhaps?
roxnroll chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was such a beautiful story of love. You are such a wonderful writer and I love the way you portray Dei/Sak.

I look forward to your next work.

Rox
keiichisei chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I loved this story, and the quote at the end is by one of my favorite authors and a clearly brilliant man. I love reading your Deidara because it reminds me of my partner. Have you ever considered publishing original work? Great job and take care.
Nyos chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This story makes me chest ache - it's so sweet but nostalgic.
CeliaSparrow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very beautiful. Continue writing stories like this. It has a lot of feeling expressed through those words and is truly a work of art.
Naru-Vampire chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was amazing.

Great work.

Like seriously!

I LOVED it!
Eriko Ivanov chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh Cynchick; you never cease to amaze.

This has to be your most touching oneshot yet. While Christmas Confessions was sweet and Once More With Feeling was nice - I have to say that this one has to take the prize for being so wonderfully bittersweet throughout. But then again, that's probably the DeiSaku fan in me rejoicing. P

I'm a little sad to see that you're bidding this pairing adieu, but here's to hoping you might get to typing on your keyboard about these two again sometime in the future.

I enjoyed reading this very much. Your work is always a pleasure to read, laugh and cry over.
Rene2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Weired couple but I liked it very very much. The mood and the pace where just right! Thank you!
AkatsukiBlossom95 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
was so cute and sad at the same time!I so loved it :D
BadFiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Dear God you're amazing. I became a Dei/Saku fan because of you and now i remember why. this story made me cry and i never cry. great job!

BadSakura