Reviews for Moments in the Dark
deucetokki chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, that was a great story. It's been added to my favorites.
Tsukihara Tarou chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh. Oh. Oh!
irritated reader chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
For the longest time I was afraid it was going to end badly. As ever, beautifully written story.
Kakashisgf chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Another good one ... made me cry. I'm glad you had it end happily; it may be cliche, but I love a happy ending. Especially if it is preceded by a little angst.
moonsiren06 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
OMG! this is the most amazing one shot ever i love this story i wish u would expand on it but it is so amazing please keep writing sakudeidara fics your amazing at it
Dezaria chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, goodness. I was so afraid it was going to end sadly.

Heartfelt and sweet instead. Great read. :)
Tara Alexa chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Amazing. It is such a beautiful story. Your Deisaku stories always make me love this pairing. Well done!
azura-aqua not logged in chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was an amazingly beautiful story. You have a real talent. I actually had a tear in my eye at the end of it. You have to be an amazing author to provoke such emotions in a reader. Maybe you should do this professionally, like an author of books or something. Anyways, thanks for this awesome piece of art. Hopefully I can write something as good as this.
Kat333 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Romantic and slightly un-realistic, this touched my heart completely. It was sweet and cute and sexy without being overpowering.

I especially loved the quote at the end. You can't NOT love Nietzsche.

Very, very wonderful job.
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this story...is perfect. there are no words.
Dawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
WOOT WOOT GREAT STORY :D
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Yay! I knew it would happen eventually!
DotsOnAWall chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I never really like this pairing because I normally don't like Sakura with anyone other then Kakashi, but this is a really good story. Deffinatly one of my favorites!

Dotty
SaraChan1225 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved it,keep it up please!*gives cookies*
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow... That was a very touching story. I'm really happy you chose this pairing because it's my favourite one! I'm glad that such a talented writer is writing for such an unusual match.

Keep up the work, I promise to review everything you write!

x x x