Reviews for Moments in the Dark
Cissa chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Well, that was a good story. Amazing :D I like DeiSaku pairing, so I kinda enjoyed reading this :D Thank you.

P.S. I love your paintings on Deviantart, they're pretty awesome too. :D
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
now thats the perfect DeiSaku with a small amount of plot and loving fluff~ Great stuff!
La Fuego chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
You have once again reminded me why I think you are singularly blessed by the gods of fanfiction writing. This is a wonderful, wonderful piece! Thank you so very much for sharing it.
hahahyper chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw! I love how she and him run away together in the end! Its almost like a fairy tail, but more bittersweet.

Very nice.
xImCharmedx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
beautiful. i loved it. nice work.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This was so good! Awesome!

~meira~
xxbochixx chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Awesome! -sniff- I actually cried here... But then... You're... YOU. I've never read a story of yours that ends really badly...

:) loved the quote at the end...
dont.kill.me.please chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You. Made. Me. Cry. That was absolutely AMAZING! B b
klv chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
a tear and a smile were present on my face as I read the last few sentences. My reaction speaks for me, I hope.
odmonkey chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Everything you do is brilliant. There is nothing you could do to improve on this or any of your other stories. I am currently a very unflattering bright green regarding the sheer talent you have.

I'll stop brown-nosing now.

HidanXSakura ... in the future perhaps?
roxnroll chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was such a beautiful story of love. You are such a wonderful writer and I love the way you portray Dei/Sak.

I look forward to your next work.

Rox
keiichisei chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I loved this story, and the quote at the end is by one of my favorite authors and a clearly brilliant man. I love reading your Deidara because it reminds me of my partner. Have you ever considered publishing original work? Great job and take care.
Nyos chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This story makes me chest ache - it's so sweet but nostalgic.
CeliaSparrow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very beautiful. Continue writing stories like this. It has a lot of feeling expressed through those words and is truly a work of art.
Naru-Vampire chapter 1 . 7/22/2009