Reviews for Moments in the Dark
Eriko Ivanov chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh Cynchick; you never cease to amaze.

This has to be your most touching oneshot yet. While Christmas Confessions was sweet and Once More With Feeling was nice - I have to say that this one has to take the prize for being so wonderfully bittersweet throughout. But then again, that's probably the DeiSaku fan in me rejoicing. P

I'm a little sad to see that you're bidding this pairing adieu, but here's to hoping you might get to typing on your keyboard about these two again sometime in the future.

I enjoyed reading this very much. Your work is always a pleasure to read, laugh and cry over.
Rene2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Weired couple but I liked it very very much. The mood and the pace where just right! Thank you!
AkatsukiBlossom95 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
was so cute and sad at the same time!I so loved it :D
BadFiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Dear God you're amazing. I became a Dei/Saku fan because of you and now i remember why. this story made me cry and i never cry. great job!

MoonDust1012 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was a great story! It made me really think about life. All of your stories always make me have a greater appreaciation for life in general. I enjoy how you can make a story really come alive in my mind, and I thank you for that. KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK!
Silviana chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is beautiful. Damn, I was an emotional wreck by the end. The parts with the clay birds were sweet, then bittersweet. And as everyone else has said, the insertion of the Nietsch quote was simply inspired.

Brilliant, romantic, moving.

It's a little sad that you won't be writing DeiSaku (I don't think I ever took this pairing seriously, until I started reading your fics), but I'm looking forward to reading anything you write in the future.

deucetokki chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, that was a great story. It's been added to my favorites.
Tsukihara Tarou chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh. Oh. Oh!
irritated reader chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
For the longest time I was afraid it was going to end badly. As ever, beautifully written story.
Kakashisgf chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Another good one ... made me cry. I'm glad you had it end happily; it may be cliche, but I love a happy ending. Especially if it is preceded by a little angst.
moonsiren06 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
OMG! this is the most amazing one shot ever i love this story i wish u would expand on it but it is so amazing please keep writing sakudeidara fics your amazing at it
Dezaria chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, goodness. I was so afraid it was going to end sadly.

Heartfelt and sweet instead. Great read. :)
Tara Alexa chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Amazing. It is such a beautiful story. Your Deisaku stories always make me love this pairing. Well done!
azura-aqua not logged in chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was an amazingly beautiful story. You have a real talent. I actually had a tear in my eye at the end of it. You have to be an amazing author to provoke such emotions in a reader. Maybe you should do this professionally, like an author of books or something. Anyways, thanks for this awesome piece of art. Hopefully I can write something as good as this.
Kat333 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Romantic and slightly un-realistic, this touched my heart completely. It was sweet and cute and sexy without being overpowering.

I especially loved the quote at the end. You can't NOT love Nietzsche.

Very, very wonderful job.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »