Reviews for Moments in the Dark
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this perfect. there are no words.
Dawn chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
ChinaDollMaiden chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Yay! I knew it would happen eventually!
DotsOnAWall chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I never really like this pairing because I normally don't like Sakura with anyone other then Kakashi, but this is a really good story. Deffinatly one of my favorites!

SaraChan1225 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved it,keep it up please!*gives cookies*
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow... That was a very touching story. I'm really happy you chose this pairing because it's my favourite one! I'm glad that such a talented writer is writing for such an unusual match.

Keep up the work, I promise to review everything you write!

x x x
Hebi R chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Every pairing you write is fantastic, but thank youe so much for revisiting my favorite. And, as always, for doing it so well.
Onileo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
T.T *applauds*

Beautiful, as always. I especially liked the quote at the end. I don't think anyone will ever be able to write Sakura as well as you do.

mathienink chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh god how you make me love them, there were bits where I sniffled, smiled and holy hell, I'm sad that this is probably the last deisaku I'll read from you ;o You're brilliant, in all your works but just deisaku is something that just shines brighter when you're the one writing it
Lady Rea chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is amazing as always Cynchick, glad you decided to post it... Kinda reminds me of a one-shot I wrote about two years ago called Ask Me Again, but I never posted it... I wish this weren't a one shot though! It really is incredible!
soulberry chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i love your writing style . . it's so bring the emotions into the story . . and i like the quote at the end . thank you for sharing!
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
wow! this is unbelievable! *sob* I cannot believe I read a story as good and so emotional as this. Personally I think that this is by far your best story, even if it is one of the shorter stories! Please write more like this. x
angel13343 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow that was one of the best storys i have read! I love it! Good job ;)
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was..Incredibly beautiful. 'Nuff said.

If you'll excuse me, I need some tissue.

SanctuaryFive chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Your writing style is truly amazing. Your stories always make me feel emotional. The words you use gives the story a deep meaning. Great work!

Faves 3