Reviews for Moments in the Dark
Hebi R chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Every pairing you write is fantastic, but thank youe so much for revisiting my favorite. And, as always, for doing it so well.
Onileo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
T.T *applauds*

Beautiful, as always. I especially liked the quote at the end. I don't think anyone will ever be able to write Sakura as well as you do.

mathienink chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh god how you make me love them, there were bits where I sniffled, smiled and holy hell, I'm sad that this is probably the last deisaku I'll read from you ;o You're brilliant, in all your works but just deisaku is something that just shines brighter when you're the one writing it
Lady Rea chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is amazing as always Cynchick, glad you decided to post it... Kinda reminds me of a one-shot I wrote about two years ago called Ask Me Again, but I never posted it... I wish this weren't a one shot though! It really is incredible!
soulberry chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i love your writing style . . it's so bring the emotions into the story . . and i like the quote at the end . thank you for sharing!
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
wow! this is unbelievable! *sob* I cannot believe I read a story as good and so emotional as this. Personally I think that this is by far your best story, even if it is one of the shorter stories! Please write more like this. x
angel13343 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow that was one of the best storys i have read! I love it! Good job ;)
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was..Incredibly beautiful. 'Nuff said.

If you'll excuse me, I need some tissue.

SanctuaryFive chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Your writing style is truly amazing. Your stories always make me feel emotional. The words you use gives the story a deep meaning. Great work!

Faves 3
quite the introduction chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This has been my first time reading Sakura paired with Deidara. I'm glad the first one I read is such a completely lovely one. (

I noticed you've written two other DeidaraxSakura fics, too. I'll read Vertigo first, and then Silver Lining. SL is a sequel and Perception is primarily ItachixSakura, a pairing I have zero interest in, but if it's quality is anywhere near the DeidaraxSakura story I just read, I might find myself changing my mind about it.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Writers like you, who appreciate the characters enough to do them justice, are the reason why I continue to visit this site.

Very well done.
Natarie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is a horribly dorky thing to admit, but the quote at the end actually made me a bit teary. Thank you for providing it at the end. I'm no good with quotes or quoting and I imagine I never would have read it if you hadn't put it there.

That said, it's very impolite to talk about a quote instead of your actual writing! Thanks for that also. I really love the way you handle DeiSaku and I was overjoyed when you started writing Silver Lining and Vertigo later. I've very happy you haven't abandoned the pairing, even if this is just a one-shot. I like the idea that Sakura can escape but still come back for closure later. Silver Lining always distressed me in that it was post-apocalyptic and involved many people being dead. That smacked of an open-ended statement that needed filling to me, so I'm glad this one-shot had closure in that regard.
sowhatsup chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like it :)
eren13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was truly an amazing story! Huge fan of you and your stories :) I really like your style and am always waiting for more XD Your so awesome! Can't wait for another masterpiece.
AsianPersuasian chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This has got to be one of the best one-shots I've EVER read! You did an amazing job!
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 7/20/2009