Reviews for Moments in the Dark
lemmruko chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
this is a beautiful one shot! The love and Sweetness is so palpable!
Amity Hue chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I usually never read DeiSaku stories for three reasons. One; it's crack. Two; although I don't dislike Sakura, she only stirs an emotion resembling "meh" inside me. Three; My OTP (SasoDei) has prevented me from shipping any straight pairings with either of them. For reasons unknown, I read this. And I regret nothing.

I'll start with the only negative criticism I can come up with. The title for this story is a bit cliché. You see titles similar to this everywhere, and without the summary, I would have skipped reading this.

And I don't know how old Sakura was in the beginning of this story (or maybe I just missed it), but I believed it was around Shippuuden, so she'd be 15-16. 2-3 years later Naruto -who would now be around 18-19 years old - is the Hokage and married, and also undergone a rather strange change in personality, now being more serious and encouraging Sakura to leave. Surely I could've messed the timeline inside my head, but if I got this right, it didn't seem plausible to me.

But hey, that's actually all the negative things. Now onto the praising!

Grammar? Awesome, I think I only found one or two errors (which, sadly, I can't check up and point out without deleting this review while using a mobile), everything else was flawless. Plot? Kept me hooked and interested. Surely, a bit predictable towards the end, but hey, I like happy endings. The pace was good and all the "chapters" held plot development, not only soft smut. Characters? Credible, true to themselves, if you count out the fact they fell for their enemy. Overall? Fantastic.

Faved this, surely I'll later check out your other creations, in case I stumble upon something as good as this.

Good day!
darkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
it was really good you should make a sequel about their live years later and have kids
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Absolutely loved it. Cute little love story and then death, then "bum bum BAAAAAAHH", deidara's alive. Honestly did not expect that one. Thank you for your lovely story
EmelyeUchiha chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh my gosh this was amazing. Beautifully written as well.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I think I ship deisaku because of you now. UGH. THIS ONESHOT WAS JUST SO GOOD OMG
kagomesamuri chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Simply love this story!
FreeSkittles chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
this made me cry in the best way possible :)
AllAboutEnvy chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I just wanted you to know that this is by far my favorite Deidara-Sakura story that I have ever read. It's a true shame that it is only a one-shot. I keep reading it over and over and over; it's such a beautiful work of art. Much love and admiration
Freya Pierce chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
You. Are. AMAZING. I'm in love with you're writing and art...you make me cry tears of heartbreaking anguish, and the spill tears of unmatched joy and celebration...I just...I love you 3 NEVER STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!
K chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love youuu.
You are such a good writer.
Silent Sound 715 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Aww, very cute! Love it!
MesonicPeak chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Beautiful :)
goolsbygirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
absolutely incredible. i had chills.
Eternal-DreamWriter chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This story is freaking beautiful ;) I truly thank you for creating this breath-taking Deidara x Sakura Story! Thank you!
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »