Reviews for Moments in the Dark
pandora-88 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I love... I loveee
deadweight5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So I cried..just..just a bit though.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
GOD! I loved it! It's I don't know, perfect. -3-
Hisaharu chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Amazing and wonderful and so perfectly DeiSaku!
mascara running chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Asdfghjkl.

Just let me love this story.

(Deidara Sexiest thing alive)
kisskissa chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
damn never saw deidara like that wow
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Stunning. :)
RebelOnScene chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
More? XD
Lyron chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Absolutely beautiful.
Raindrop Prelude chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Such a beautiful story. I've read it before, a few times, and it's breathtaking every time. There's just something about it; it's so simple, and yet so well thought-out. Thank you for writing this.
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was great :D you scared me in the end, I really thought Deidara was really gone and Sakura had to spend the rest of her life feeling miserable... but no, that didn't happen, so yay! :D
Naruhime chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story! Really strange pairIng but it works really good :) thanks for the enjoyable read!
Celecia-Meow chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This made me so emotional when I read it .
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
this story never fails to make me cry with sorrow and happiness all at once. It's so beautifully written and it gives me so many feelings for both Sakura and Deidara and your characterization is literally flawless.
E person chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Beautiful. Wonderful. Tear-jerking. Heart-breaking. Simply, a masterpiece.

I just recently found you and your stories, but I can already tell you that I'm in love with them. The amount of effort you put into these stories really show when reading. The details really hit you; some of them even knock you down. The characters-oh the characters-were magnificently written. They make you feel what they feel, and even more sometimes. I sincerely applaud you for composing such a well-written story that kept me glued to the screen until the very last word. Please, please, please, I beg of you to continue writing.

And may I suggest another SakuxDei?

Again, thank you for this wonderful story; you don't find these often.

Happy writing,