Reviews for Moments in the Dark
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I cried. Omfg I just love how your other DeiSaku fanfic, and I just.

Everything was perfect. Everything.

Oh my gawd I just love them both so much, and the writing is so beautiful.

Wonderful job! Spectacular! Just perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
wow pure awesomeness. u make it look like it could actually happen in the anime
redstipulations chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love it. More then words can say. Thank you :)
puffyfluffstuff chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
wow. YOU just made me ship to this pair! I LOVE IT!
MINAMI chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OMG! This is THE BEST Story ever I LOVE IT 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That made me cry. It's been awhile since I read something so stunning. You made such an ignored couple so scintillatingly dynamic, it was pure joy to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow just wow this made me cry ur good

FROM:K.E.P
Gekikara Yu chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
AWWW! This seriously made me cry! *sob*

I'm really glad it isnt a lemon... that would have killed me :3
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
:3...awe this turned my frown upside down. I was in such a crap mood and when I read this it made me feel tons better. I love your work.
doodle bug chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
You are such an amazing stories always bring me to tears and they are always so well written. Don't ever stop writing! :)
Cherryqueen567 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is the best fic i've read... Would've luvd it even more if u wrote sequal...with a lemon
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
wow never thou deisaku could be soooo perfect! Loved this fic D
young kagome chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
So so so cute! I adore this story. I really almost thought deidara died or would be killed. I cynically thought that sakura deserved it if he did die. But I'm glad that wasn't the case. I almost jumped for joy when he came back to see her, even though I already knew he would

. lolz so great job and I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
SuperSerious chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Such a beautiful story! You mad me love this paring even more thsn I already do! :D
Sana Kirmani chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, I'd tell you how much I love this story but I don't even know how to start. It doesn't even seem like a random pairing to me after this fic, I'm learning to love them both together. I posted this on my blog (on tumblr) because i have to have it somewhere for future reference. All the fics I get attatched to seem to get deleted, but I set it as private and linked back to the fanfiction link and your profile too, so the source is all clear. If you want me to take it off, just say the word! I really love this a lot though, it really stands out to me. Thanks for writing it! :)
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »