Reviews for Moments in the Dark
E person chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Beautiful. Wonderful. Tear-jerking. Heart-breaking. Simply, a masterpiece.

I just recently found you and your stories, but I can already tell you that I'm in love with them. The amount of effort you put into these stories really show when reading. The details really hit you; some of them even knock you down. The characters-oh the characters-were magnificently written. They make you feel what they feel, and even more sometimes. I sincerely applaud you for composing such a well-written story that kept me glued to the screen until the very last word. Please, please, please, I beg of you to continue writing.

And may I suggest another SakuxDei?

Again, thank you for this wonderful story; you don't find these often.

Happy writing,
E person.
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I cried. Omfg I just love how your other DeiSaku fanfic, and I just.

Everything was perfect. Everything.

Oh my gawd I just love them both so much, and the writing is so beautiful.

Wonderful job! Spectacular! Just perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
wow pure awesomeness. u make it look like it could actually happen in the anime
redstipulations chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love it. More then words can say. Thank you :)
puffyfluffstuff chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
wow. YOU just made me ship to this pair! I LOVE IT!
MINAMI chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OMG! This is THE BEST Story ever I LOVE IT 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That made me cry. It's been awhile since I read something so stunning. You made such an ignored couple so scintillatingly dynamic, it was pure joy to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow just wow this made me cry ur good

FROM:K.E.P
Gekikara Yu chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
AWWW! This seriously made me cry! *sob*

I'm really glad it isnt a lemon... that would have killed me :3
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
:3...awe this turned my frown upside down. I was in such a crap mood and when I read this it made me feel tons better. I love your work.
doodle bug chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
You are such an amazing stories always bring me to tears and they are always so well written. Don't ever stop writing! :)
Cherryqueen567 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is the best fic i've read... Would've luvd it even more if u wrote sequal...with a lemon
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
wow never thou deisaku could be soooo perfect! Loved this fic D
young kagome chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
So so so cute! I adore this story. I really almost thought deidara died or would be killed. I cynically thought that sakura deserved it if he did die. But I'm glad that wasn't the case. I almost jumped for joy when he came back to see her, even though I already knew he would

. lolz so great job and I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
SuperSerious chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Such a beautiful story! You mad me love this paring even more thsn I already do! :D
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »