Reviews for night thoughts
I like Himiko chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was an interesting read )
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
a truly pleasurable dark story. you make death, gore and massacre sound like an enchanting art that enthralls souls...
ROMVLVS chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
NICE.

Its more of a piece to work on rather than a full story, a good pairing.
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i was never really interested by Akabane (he's so scary! -squeaks-) but you've totally shone a different light here.

i love this story, it's very morbid of course but the explaination of Himiko's fascination is completely reasonable - and INTERESTING. she's not really a character i cared for either, but by giving depth to the night-like Akabane you've kinda reflected it onto Himiko, showing a darker side to her.

I mean, in the anime (which I've only seen) there's Ginji-kun and his happy-go-lucky personality, which is kind of what we view the "GetBackers" universe through - but here, without his continually looming brightly-coloured presence, it's just all shadowy and mysterious, all "spray of blood and broken dolls."

excellent metaphor, "His precision is a single scalpel line that cuts from here to there and leaves no uncertainties behind it." that really is Akabane, no hesitation, just completely forward and - no lies, just honestly himself, which perhaps is even SCARIER than what he, "Akabane", consists of.

it's strange how the "decent people" are all confused in their lives; like Himiko, about what happened in ther past past, emotional turmoil and what MIGHT happen in the future, all hiding behind an alias - and then you get Dr Jackal, who's completely sincere (though BRUTALLY so) and simply just IS.

i'm sorry if any of that's confusin' ya, heh -scratches head though i do wonder why everyone in the GB section's so idiotic not to check out this piece, which, despite it's shortness is even better than most of the long-chaptered stories there! :

oh, and i'm adding this to my romantic/tragedy community - because to me, this totally has the potential to cross from fascination to infatuation :)

Ja Ne! :D :)