Reviews for Mona Lisa
soyunax chapter 28 . 6/25
Wonderful story, please update
!
moragh33 chapter 28 . 2/12
As always it's beautiful and engaging and makes me want the next chapter even though it's the painful kind of beautiful and engaging. Kudos.
sanctum-c chapter 28 . 1/27
I'm always pleased when this fic updates as I enjoy AUs; especially Aerith/Tifa and also any that get the cast together faster/keep the older members of Avalanche around longer. I do have to confess though that for a while I had thought the fic complete since chapter 21 read as a very bleak, very dark ending. Happy to be wrong though!
EDross chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
I love that you are still going with this fic! I checked back the FFVII stories just randomly out of the blue. Saw your fic and re-read it until i got to these last new chapters. Simply the best.
AvoidedIsland chapter 27 . 10/22/2014
I've only RECENTLY gotten into this pairing...not sure if I would like it. Your story has made a fan out of me though! I love the subtle hint of affection between Aeris and Tifa at the start. Loving how it's evolving! Loving that Tifa punched Sephiroth in the face too. Thank you for such an interesting POV, too!
Aceina chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
good chapter glad this updated i thougth it was dead
Rika23onROOF chapter 27 . 10/9/2014
I'm crying T.T
You've updated yay!

I can't help but grin at the end of the chapter. I love that you gave Tifa the ride instead of just Cloud. Keep up the good work
BuRiChiFaN chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
nice update!
Harpokrates chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
Great story. Its a shame that tifa/aeris is such an under loved pairing, and that most of the stories are one shots. I can't wait for the rest.
moragh33 chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
Dude, my excitement levels when I saw you'd updated can only be described by loud and embarrassing squeaking sounds. I was not disappointed. :) I feel fairly certain that when I next have a few spare hours I may have to read it all again... :)
moragh33 chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
I love this; I love this so much. I was supposed to be asleep two hours ago but then I started reading this and that plan got screwed over. I will certainly read 'Burn' but please let there be more of this too!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
I love this chapter, can't wait for the next.
Aceina chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
good chapter i enjoyed it
bardiche1520 chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
there's a very few large fics of Aertih/Tifa complete...
i beg you, don't forget to update, because this fic is very different from the ffvii original, which i like it...

Please, continue and Good work!
spyro45 chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
I love this. Can't wait for the next chapter.