Reviews for The Aftermath
SGBS4L chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
Great story and everything but... you got everyone all paired up except abby is she with greg :} or jimmy?
Law Denvir chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
No way in hell Tom would choose to spend time with a child, wether it Bbe some strangers, or Anya's. No way in hell. But good enough ending. Oh, and with the hanging part, Tom would have just broken their necks, hanging takes longer. Coz, you know, builing the hanging-thing (Hanger? lol) and everything.
Novindalf chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Wonderful :)
Bella.Barbaric chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Aww... I was smiling ALL the way through that! A lovely ending to a fantastic story!

I hope you do more Survivors fictions in the future, and I'll look forward to reading them!
Novindalf chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
Oh I'm loving this fic!

(And thankyou so much for reuniting Abby and Peter without her crying "Peter!" :P)

x Nia
AmILeo chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Loved this chapter! I would love to read an epilogue that takes place a couple months or years later. Thanks!
Law Denvir chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
Well it was good, but i don't want it to end! Yooz mean. *crosses arms* meany.
Bella.Barbaric chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
I'm so glad everything ends happily! Please write an epilogue, just to finish off the story fully!

Really great story and chapter, I hope you do more Survivors fiction in the future!
Law Denvir chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
Aww! This is great, i love Tom and Anya, although in the last episode she was mean to him. :( (season 2) I hope you continue! It's not nesisary to read the Dexter and Lab bits, right? I've been skipping them and wizzing down to Tom and Anya. Lol.
Shaz chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Just wanted to say AMAZING! I love it youre doing a fab job keep up the good work!
Space-facade chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
WO! I like how this is going!
Space-facade chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
YES, GO SAMI! I liked him in the actual show, so happy his attempt at freeing Abby may be more successful this time!

And I love your Tom 3
Space-facade chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Oh another good chapter! I really like the fact your characters are very...in-character; I haven't found much Survivors fic with that.

And yay for Tom worrying over Anya *vbg*
Space-facade chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I really like this. It's well written and I'm sensing plot? XD

Have a very strong feeling Whitaker is not to be trusted!
AmILeo chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
Cute! I'm starting to like Tom and Anya more and more. I like that you move the plot along at a good pace.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »