Reviews for Fire and Blood
Guest chapter 47 . 12/21/2013
Please, please, please post again and soon
Guest chapter 47 . 12/20/2013
Hi, I think you are an amazing story teller and your story is magnificent I just think that you should watch your grammar a bit. I can't wait to read the next chapter. :p
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 47 . 12/18/2013
Oh wow, you're actually back to writing this. Unfortunally, I didn't quite make it past the first scene here since nothing happening there woke any memory within me as to what had happened before, so I have no idea anymore what the story was about. And, please don't take offense, I think I'll wait with re-reading the entire novel until it's finished. (That is, unless glancing over your next chapters at some point recaptures my curiosity before that.)
When you do finish it, please be sure to put a clear 'The End' at the bottom, okay? ;) Then I'll read it again, start to finish, and write you one last review with my opinion of the whole story.
I'm truly happy you found the strength to continue your project; that's much more than I ever manage. _
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Update immediately, please!
LalaithElerrina chapter 47 . 4/11/2013
I hope you someday choose to continue this.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 47 . 1/19/2012
Cool! My cousin and I always said that this should be an actual book. Kudos to you! Please let us know if you ever finish.

Still a fan,

B-M-V (previously kougayurizoku)
LadyVivianeNight chapter 40 . 8/20/2010
I have truly enjoyed reading this. I hope that you are still writing it some where. I would like to know what is going to happen. Thanks

LVN
TheColdFlame chapter 46 . 7/29/2010
I realise you haven't updated for ages and all but this is honestly just amazing and you should write more, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! I have a big thingie about privacy and I hate people knowing what i am doing (sad init) but i had to read this in my bro's room cuz my computer crashed, i'm so glad i did! It's amazing ]

Luv it

I have a few guesses as to were they are

The Shire or Merkwood ]
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 46 . 9/9/2009
Ack! Where are they? Freaking amazing chapter, tons of action- awesome! Please update soon, I'm dying for answers already! XD
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 45 . 9/9/2009
Aww! Good for Rali! :D And that's what the Old One meant! I love it when the riddles are finally solved. :) Great chapter! I'm so glad there's another one, too! :D
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 42 . 9/9/2009
Yay, the Guild's back! :D
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 41 . 9/9/2009
Yay, finally she knows! Yeesh, I have so many questions now! XD
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 40 . 9/9/2009
Such a sad chapter... :( But yay, it's Bowman! :D
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 39 . 9/9/2009
Aww, I like reading Caled's side of the relationship. :)
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 38 . 9/8/2009