Reviews for Dreamless
abbytemple chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE update
Atom80sky chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Cliffhanger? Don't suppose you're going to come back and update this sometime soon huh? Your story is great! I really want to know what happens next, I hope you find the time, I know how busy life can get. Love it!
Hummelf chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
AHHHH! This story is friking brilliant! Please update soon! 3
cassandra909 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Write moreeeeeeeeeee :D plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Grey Orul chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
then... then... then.. what happened then? i really want to know.. please.. im begging u... i love it... u r amazing...
ambereyesabyss chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
you'll post chapters more frequently? come on, its been like a year. PLEAAAASEEEEEE post another chapter! soon? maybe? pwease? you have a really good plot...i really wanna know what happens next.
kattklb chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Aww. Poor Kyoya. I feel so sorry for him. He needs some form of sanity and Tamaki just went and took that away from him.
VisualKeiMYV382DMC chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
I love this story and the one before it very much X3.

I'm just really sad that Tamaki and Kyouya are having problems ( but I guess that's necessary for the plot, so I shouldn't complain DX.

I can't wait for more, thank you very much!
Jamesmaslow34x chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
I love this story. e.e but I want to read more. having Tamaki Kyoya with drawls xD
destroythisaccount chapter 11 . 11/22/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TT That was amazing and depressive all at once. o-0
RaynaMathews chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
oh my goodness gracious im cryin! gaaaah
DynamicDuo 911 chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
I love this story! No! Dont just leave off like tht! D: Thts horrible! I must know what happens between Kyouya and Tamaki! :O Please update soon!
PrincessCalamity864 chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
WRITE DAMMIT, WRITE! THIS IS SO GOOD, IF YOU DON'T, I WILL SUE YOU FOR TUTORING THE SICK HEARTS OF FELLOW PERVERTED FANGIRLS AND POSSIBLE FANBOYS! D:

That's all I have to say bye bye :3
PrincessCalamity864 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Nuuuu, UR THE BEST-EST, I WUV U, WILL U MARRY ME? :3

Just kidding, I'm married to Kyoya...wow, I think I need help...V_V
PrincessCalamity864 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
I don't know why you're beating yourself up, this was an awesome chapter, I felt so sorry for Tamaki and Kyoya's rude 'bastard' comment to Tamaki actually made me want to pimp slap him. AND I LOVE KYOYA! You're work is awesome! :D