Reviews for Falling Up
Fearless Rider chapter 1 . 2/8
The writing here is really good! I love Tenten so it's nice to see a fic get so deeply into her head. I know this is old, but still, hope you write more about her!
cheesyfreezy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
that was so fan-fan-fantastic!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Unreadable and unseeing, and when the world falls apart it scars over.

Sorry about that... Your writing style seems to make me wax poetic.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was profound and beautful but hard follow
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That's just a really sweet one-shot. I love it.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This style is entrancing! I love the way this entire thing is written! It's so emotional, and poetic. Brilliantly done. *applause*
Honestly Niniane chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Thank you for this.

And damn straight she knows how to hit his blind spot! What smart girl doesn't know her man's weakness?
Crackfiction chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow, these characters have deep mental scarring, :) quite morose lovely but I still enjoyed it.

Sorry it took me ridiculously long to get around to reading this. So busy.

I love the phrase "It does not do to dwell on dreams", so fitting

The last line was beautiful

Bells
S.H.Chevalier chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
hec to the yes I loved it! I wish I could know the full story but I still liked it! Neji is such a sweetheart
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh. That was so beautiful. ((:
purple.cat.princess chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i like the new name! its very... you. i love stories of the insane and dark and sad like this for some odd reason. i just do. and this is a very good one!
Slyefoxfury chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh the irony. But still another good story, thoughtful and deep that I really enjoy from you :)
Karin Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw! This is so cute! I mean the end, I'm not a sick person who thinks Lee dying is hilarious, that almost made he cry, it was so realistic and beautifully written! I mean, wow. That's all wow.
LazyNinja chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Whoa. Another morbid oneshot. What's with them? Nobody died (yet), right? Well, yeah, Ino was kind of raped (I think) and Lee's in the hospital, but still. Get to the Naruto side of life, you know? Smile through all o' this bullshit.

This oneshot is the Naruto version of the song 'Broken, Beat & Scarred' ("Living your life, broken beat and scarred/But we die hard") in my opinion. I loved it. Though the morbidity leaves me with a funny feeling.

I'll be reading more of your oneshots, I take it? ) If I jsut had music, I'd get even more into it...Ah well.

Dessie