Reviews for Falling Up
Nairil chapter 1 . 8/22
This is quite strange way of writing but I loved the depth of the emotions. This fic has capturing atmosphere and offers an unique sight into Tenten's inner self. I love the ending when she decides to be true to herself.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I love your stories! I could feel so much emotion from Tenten. & Neji happens to be one of my favorite characters! :)
Fearless Rider chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
The writing here is really good! I love Tenten so it's nice to see a fic get so deeply into her head. I know this is old, but still, hope you write more about her!
cheesyfreezy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
that was so fan-fan-fantastic!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Unreadable and unseeing, and when the world falls apart it scars over.

Sorry about that... Your writing style seems to make me wax poetic.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was profound and beautful but hard follow
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That's just a really sweet one-shot. I love it.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This style is entrancing! I love the way this entire thing is written! It's so emotional, and poetic. Brilliantly done. *applause*
BootleggerBea chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Thank you for this.

And damn straight she knows how to hit his blind spot! What smart girl doesn't know her man's weakness?
Crackfiction chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Wow, these characters have deep mental scarring, :) quite morose lovely but I still enjoyed it.

Sorry it took me ridiculously long to get around to reading this. So busy.

I love the phrase "It does not do to dwell on dreams", so fitting

The last line was beautiful

Bells
S.H.Chevalier chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
hec to the yes I loved it! I wish I could know the full story but I still liked it! Neji is such a sweetheart
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh. That was so beautiful. ((:
purple.cat.princess chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i like the new name! its very... you. i love stories of the insane and dark and sad like this for some odd reason. i just do. and this is a very good one!
Slyefoxfury chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh the irony. But still another good story, thoughtful and deep that I really enjoy from you :)
Karin Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw! This is so cute! I mean the end, I'm not a sick person who thinks Lee dying is hilarious, that almost made he cry, it was so realistic and beautifully written! I mean, wow. That's all wow.