Reviews for The Lost Elven Prince of the Sea
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 2/19/2018
Mumia0813 chapter 3 . 2/18/2018
sweet, you should do an epilogue when Orion announced that he's have two instead of one! lol Nuada will faint from overloaded joy!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
grins...OH YAH You guys making elfling's like rabbits hahah! XD I love this wish there was more like it :D
QueenLyssa chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
aaaaaw this was so cute, I loved it! There aren't enough stories of Nuada, totally hot by the way.
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
LOVE it, very cute. _
Why wouldn't Lona be able to go to Hogwarts? They let in werewolves and half-giants, why not a half mer half elf child?
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Bwahahahhahaa! Poor Orion, that would make anyone crazy. XD
sad sabrin chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
love it
was nice
PurpleFairy11 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
this is really good please keep up the great work
AriaMirror1028 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Awe. That was beautiful.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Wonderful fic. I loved the way you wrote this and cannot wait to see more.
BabyMoonChild chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
WOW , ive never read anything quite like this before and i have to say that it was very refreshing in its originality :) luved it D
calileane chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I'm always sad not to see that many stories with this crossover. I fell in love with those two fandoms being together and hope to find more one day

This one is clearly destined for my favorite list. And I'll come back to read it often.

Thanks for writing it.
Basill chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
UnknownFlux chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Excellent story! short, but not rushed,gave closure to the story and an OC that wasn't a gary-stu! That's a 5/5 :D