Reviews for For Your Amusement
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 3/7
I need to know the other observations Hinata wrote. This was a lot of fun to read. I loved how you decided Hinata should be a thrill seeker, that was refreshing, and I believe it was in-character. I really enjoyed it. I also love Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, so I can relate to that reference :)
I can honestly imagine the teachers looking through SASUKE'S list wondering what the heck happened
MomiWolfie chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
this should have part 2, Hinata's pov.
HappE224 chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
My favorite parts of the one shot was Sassy Hinata (LOL) :D
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
What a concept. I really enjoyed that story idea.
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Oh man i love this! Amazing job!
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
This was a really fun read. I especially like how it was written in Sasuke's point of view, and his internal monologues were hilarious! Anyways, I really like reading stories where the Naruto-verse takes place in a modern setting, and this one shot was one of them. I think all the characters where in character, so don't worry about that. Thank you for the hilarity! I just wonder what Hinata's 5 things about Sasuke were... Probably a few would be insulting towards him I'm sure! ;)
Dalisay08 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
this is sooo cute!
Uchiha Hinata chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Great and Cute Story ...I like it..keep going.. make more SasuHina Fan fiction..!
Distanctive chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
this is adorable
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
That was S-so fluffy! P-please continue! Like a-after the field trip? They see each other at school? Sakura dies plz?!
satomika chapter 1 . 4/11/2015

wonderful!
Tsukiome chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Soo Kawaiii! 3 3 3 3
Yandere-CHAN chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
(Reviewing even though you won't read this... Like a boss!)
Itachi and his dear puppet Sasori. Sasuke has been scarred for life!
I can imagine Sasori lurking in the darkest places of Sasuke's room, waiting for Sasuke to shriek... Isoundlikeafreakingcreep... Iamonethough. xD
SasuHina all the way ...Oh, nice story! It mmls (made me laugh silently).
Ja ne! —.:Yandere-CHAN:.