Reviews for For Your Amusement
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 9/9
This was a really fun read. I especially like how it was written in Sasuke's point of view, and his internal monologues were hilarious! Anyways, I really like reading stories where the Naruto-verse takes place in a modern setting, and this one shot was one of them. I think all the characters where in character, so don't worry about that. Thank you for the hilarity! I just wonder what Hinata's 5 things about Sasuke were... Probably a few would be insulting towards him I'm sure! ;)
Dalisay08 chapter 1 . 8/6
this is sooo cute!
Uchiha Hinata chapter 1 . 6/18
Great and Cute Story ...I like it..keep going.. make more SasuHina Fan fiction..!
Distanctive chapter 1 . 6/6
this is adorable
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
That was S-so fluffy! P-please continue! Like a-after the field trip? They see each other at school? Sakura dies plz?!
satomika chapter 1 . 4/11/2015

wonderful!
Tsukiome chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Soo Kawaiii! 3 3 3 3
Yandere-CHAN chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
(Reviewing even though you won't read this... Like a boss!)
Itachi and his dear puppet Sasori. Sasuke has been scarred for life!
I can imagine Sasori lurking in the darkest places of Sasuke's room, waiting for Sasuke to shriek... Isoundlikeafreakingcreep... Iamonethough. xD
SasuHina all the way ...Oh, nice story! It mmls (made me laugh silently).
Ja ne! —.:Yandere-CHAN:.
blackmoonrye chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love this. They are so cute and funny. My favorite part: "Then stop calling me Hyuuga, Uchiha San."
Fher34 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
:O I loves it. Wow! This is so effing good! Sasuke afraid and a reckless hina...wonderful!
silentshit chapter 1 . 11/21/2013