Reviews for The Chain of Change
SD3322 chapter 10 . 9/5
Wow this story is Great, I love it. I am looking forward to the next chapter._
Ruina Nicco chapter 10 . 9/2
I love your story. If you ever update it again I will be all over it within the second you post it.
I like your story. I really do. Just do your work without worries, and continue your story when you have the time. Man it's a good story!
Xcherokee chapter 10 . 7/3
I read this so many times and I will always love it. I love how naruto is so wild(doing drugs and having sex) even though he is so young. I just really love everything about this fic.
Love the story update please
shadowflame89 chapter 10 . 1/1
Wow! Such an awesome fix! I absolutely loved it. It's well written and has a really interesting plot. Can't wait for more!
Z chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Year 5 and still waiting for an update. O_O Still hoping! Please update soon. :)
clio1111 chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
This story it's so AWESOME! Hope that one day you can continue writing more of it!
Katalina471 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Ik it has been a really long time but pleaseeeeee continue this. I'm reading it over and over again because I like it so much. This is seriously my favourite Fanfic on here 333333
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Been 5 years so you probably won't be continuing but I'm going to follow this story just in case because of how awesome it is :)
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
No Bloodline for the Namikaze, that's fine. But I'm sure going forward that he doesn't have the Uzumaki chakra chains.
XCherokee chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
PLEASE FUCKING CONTINUE this is my third time reading this and I love how you only made naruto sixteen it makes everything so much realistic BC he really needed his dad and I just wanna give him a hug.
D72 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Most Naruto Fics crap out around the Chunin Exams, this one... did not. I viewed that chapter count like an enemy, feeling like Danzo wouldn't get his before I hit the end.

Sure there are loose ends, but damn if I wasn't happy how this fic "ended"

Even if you never post another chapter, thanks for a hell of a read.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
This was a great read, I really enjoyed it
Thanks for all your hard work -
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
wow just wow...decadent Naruto thats a first