Reviews for The Chain of Change
Haygomez chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
jeez this is a good fic, even in compare to the best out there and how do I look for hid gems. the thought and execution, how you even skimmed over key events and went around them with skill. this could be as epic as say, 'team 8bc it comes quick to mind) or 'the leafs naruto' etc. the writing is natural, flowing, and the characters are believable and fun. great job w/o a beta and maybe you can dust this ruby off and continue it one day. cheers.
Haygomez chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
never seen a bratty naruto. thanx for it. smooth writing so far.
SD3322 chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
Wow this story is Great, I love it. I am looking forward to the next chapter._
Ruina Nicco chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
I love your story. If you ever update it again I will be all over it within the second you post it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
I like your story. I really do. Just do your work without worries, and continue your story when you have the time. Man it's a good story!
Xcherokee chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
I read this so many times and I will always love it. I love how naruto is so wild(doing drugs and having sex) even though he is so young. I just really love everything about this fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
Love the story update please
shadowflame89 chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
Wow! Such an awesome fix! I absolutely loved it. It's well written and has a really interesting plot. Can't wait for more!
Z chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Year 5 and still waiting for an update. O_O Still hoping! Please update soon. :)
clio1111 chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
This story it's so AWESOME! Hope that one day you can continue writing more of it!
Katalina471 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Ik it has been a really long time but pleaseeeeee continue this. I'm reading it over and over again because I like it so much. This is seriously my favourite Fanfic on here 333333
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Been 5 years so you probably won't be continuing but I'm going to follow this story just in case because of how awesome it is :)
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
No Bloodline for the Namikaze, that's fine. But I'm sure going forward that he doesn't have the Uzumaki chakra chains.
XCherokee chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
PLEASE FUCKING CONTINUE this is my third time reading this and I love how you only made naruto sixteen it makes everything so much realistic BC he really needed his dad and I just wanna give him a hug.
D72 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Most Naruto Fics crap out around the Chunin Exams, this one... did not. I viewed that chapter count like an enemy, feeling like Danzo wouldn't get his before I hit the end.

Sure there are loose ends, but damn if I wasn't happy how this fic "ended"

Even if you never post another chapter, thanks for a hell of a read.