Reviews for The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Winchesters
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
LMAO! And I'm still LMAO! Okay, as for your one-shots, this is my favorite! I'm a sucker for the angst, so I don't know how you have managed to get me to appreciate the funny ones, but you have!

Thank you so much for writing this one! It gave us more of a look at Dean through new eyes, Jess' eyes! For some reason I was expecting her to say something along the lines of how pretty Dean is, because dammit... I would have noticed! But no. She stayed true to form and she just thought he was funny as hell! Which is so, so true! Dean is funny as hell!

I liked the idea of her thoughts on John as well. She is awed by him, as we all are.

Favorite part: ("Imp," John said, shaking his head with a slight chuckle. "Go find Braden and leave Dean and Sam in peace. You're giving Jessica a bad impression of the family," he said, winking at Jessica before reaching out and throwing his arm around Aubrey's shoulders, pulling her close affectionately before nudging her towards the door. "Go on now," he told her before turning to Dean with a stern expression.)

Those are the moments that actually warm your heart. And dude, I've always crushed on all of the Winchester men, but I almost feel wrong for crushing on John in your fic lol. How can I be in love with Mr. Winchester? LOL Yeah, I love the Winchester men so much!

The two last paragraphs blew me out of the water with that awesome bubbly feeling for John referring to his children as his "spawn"! And for him, I have no doubt that he meant it as a term of love lol!

I really enjoyed myself as I read this one! Well done! Loved it! :D
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I even logged in for this one!

Dude, there is something about Dean's fear of Hamsters that makes him all the more lovable to me.

This fic was awesome! Specially Jess, i love Jess. I think Jess woulda been like this had Kripke not been a bum and killed her off. Well in :)

P.S I would like a series called "To a Hamster" and all of the ways Dean tries to kill it and them ending up friends!

Lol

Sorry, but this fic has put me in such a good mood XD

K

xox
stoic81 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I just reread this and can't remember if I commented before (and chose not to check). It was just as funny the second time, if not more so! Hell-beast! Ha ha ha! Well written, clever dialogue, great characterization...and, well, funny!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
this made me nothing but happy and i was smiling the whole time. especially at John's acceptance & affection for Jess. and getting Jess to kill the hamster HAHAHAHAHA XD!
Amy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Hee! Doped up Dean is funny.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wonderful! I loved it! It's great how amused Jess was amused by the family and Dean trying to get rid of the 'hell beast'! Can't wait for more on the main story!
stoic81 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved this one-shot! I'm liking Jessica more and more. Loved that Dean won't give up on his plans of bringing death to the mini hell-beast! Still funny! I really liked seeing the lighter side of John, and he complimented Sammy! That made me happy. I also have to say that I enjoyed Aubrey messing with Dean. Growing up with an older brother who more often than not got the best of me, it's always nice to see a younger sibling extract a little revenge. Plus Dean trying to get the gun...awesome! Great story, hon!
saberivojo chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
As usual I love when we hear about Dean and the hamster. It just cracks my ass up. I also love Aubrey teasing Dean about the hamster - It seems like such a sisterly type of thing to do.

I enjoyed Jessica's pov as well. But I laughed when I read Mr. Singer. Oh man, does Bobby NOT seem like a "Mr. Singer" to me at all!

Another great chapter.
Bunty chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Loved this outtake from your verse. You have a definite gift for comedy. I grinned the whole way through.

Some of my favorite comedic movies are the old ones like Arsenic and Old Lace, Bringing up Baby, My Favorite Wife, etc. with Cary Grant. And your deft touch with the funny brush gives me the same sense of fun and enjoyment.