Reviews for Terra
Brad chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
I through it was a great story it would have been nice if the embersky two half-brother Timberpaw and eelpaw were nice to him later on in the story
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
i think dovepaw has some feelings for ember. won't she be surprised to see him at the gathering
WyldClaw chapter 26 . 6/20/2011
i think it's nice how hollyfrost is to embersky
WyldClaw chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
dovepaw seems like a nice cat
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Poor Terra. she didn't deserve to be dumped by lightningcloud in that horrible manner

how will ember be able to complete his destiny without his mother there to guide him
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
I agree with Emberpaw. How in the world could a cold-hearted cat like lightningcloud even be related to him
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Why have the windclan cats been living on the island for a few days? did something happen to their camp
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
timberfang is a good one
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Oh no!
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
I hope that emberpaw will be able to fit into riverclan well even though shademask does not seem to like him
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
So ember got to see his dad. Will lightningcloud recognise him?
Cyri's Alter Ego chapter 27 . 10/31/2009
W-o-w. That epilogue was GREAT, plus it satisfied any irritated EmberDove fans.

Hey! I've just realised something! Embersky... dramatic drumroll... is like another Lightningcloud! Only... y'know, less EVIL. Two she-cats expecting his kits, one a respectable she-cat that's in his Clan, plus he abandons the non-his-Clan one...

Anyhow, good luck with NaNoWriMo, and I can't wait for Terra: Blood Moon!
emberheart0 chapter 28 . 10/31/2009
great story! i can't wait for the sequel!...I still think it should've been DoveXMoon...oh Terra: Blood Moon, asap! :)
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 28 . 10/30/2009
sounds good
World of Make Believe chapter 27 . 10/30/2009
Awe poor that mean Terra: Blood Moon will be named after Dovemoon. Very good name by the way! I absolutely love them!