Reviews for Nox Academy
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Let me adopt please, my pen name is insanity and beyond.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
I hate you bully! I was reading it waiting for updates,etc. and this is how you repay us for our loyalty! Go to hell!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
there were some spelling errors in this chapter like vault is vault not vualt and London is London not Lundon. over all this was a great chapter and it was quite enjoyable. the story is great.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
YOU PASS! -_- Barely.

*coughs* You have multiple grammer and vocabulary errors in each of your chapters from the beginning to now. It would be advisable to fix them as soon as possible.

It would also be nice if you would also update your stories soon.
Thank you.

Jostanos
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
update sooooooooon!
Evci chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I hope you update this some time, Id love to read some more !
Ethorin chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
r u dead? pls dont be Dead, this story is far to interesting
The Glass Fox chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
great story! please update!
heaven's blade chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I love the story! But you tend to have spelling mistakes. Update soon!
Az chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Interesting enough plot.. Definitely a unique enough mixture of Death Note and the Harry Potter 'verse. Chapters are a bit short.

You major problem is spelling and grammar. I understand if you don't want to get a beta- it typically slows down chapter delivery, but at least run the text through spellchecker before posting! It's very very difficult to wade through the text without cringing constantly. The typos definitely cut down on the enjoyment of the story.

Well, good luck.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Please update soon!
harrylover101 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, please update this soon.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
tht was so amazing! i loved this fic and can't wait or you to update i mena i want to see what mage does to ruin the bumble bee.
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
I could not help but notice one word in chapter one uniproprite and that is not the correct spelling this is Inappropriate please remember to use spell check on your work before you put it up This story is good update soon please
Kaze wolf chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
This fiction seems interesting so far and I like the plot pretty much. But if you would put more effort in the grammar and spelling it would be even better and more enjoyable.

For instance, I saw some simple spelling errors with two letters in a wrong order and some with a letter that didn't belong there, but those are easy to correct in one's ming when they read. But what bothered me was that I found at least one lacking sentance in this latest chapter when Harry was talking to Seff in the beginning.

“what do you think is should do seff?”

I have no idea if you were writing

"what do you think I should do seff?"

or

"What do you think it is that I should do seff?"

I do not intend this review to be a flame or anything like that, because I know that even my spelling isn't perfect. Just think of this as helpful advise for the future.