Reviews for Blue Roses
Kahtita chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
These 3 fics are too sad. :(

You write so well that im crying lol.

How about a one-sided love for Elincia, though? I agree that Geoffrey is more suited for that (lol) but it would be nice, i guess.
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Excellent chapter, yet again. It's depressing, but I suppose that's what I love about this collection. Needless to say, I'll be looking forward to the next addition.
FeelingsofNow chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Being a big fan of Geoffrey x Elincia, reading little drabbles like these always make me kinda bitter toward Ike, even if only for a split second.

Not exactly an original concept, this collection, but it's still a good, although depressing, read. So far, the second chapter was my favorite.

Keep it up.

HaveAHeart0301 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Ah yes, another sad one. Despite feeling sorry for Geoffrey, I loved this. This collection has been excellent so far, so I'll be looking forward to the next update in it.
wolfraven80 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Aww, poor Geoffrey! Really lovely, though, and I like how you wrapped it up with the last line.
Clearwinter chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw. That is so cute. You really find a way to appeal to people's emotions.
FEScrublord chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Haha. I love stories like this. Mostly because although the Geoffrey/Elincia pairing is alright, and I love Ike/Elincia, but I love stories like this first chapter even more, because I hate Geoffrey, and love to watch him suffer. I'm so cruel. Anyway, it's good so far.
Idril Ar-Feiniel chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Who is speaking?
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Geoffrey/Elincia is so much better than Ike/Elincia in every way, so I'm glad that you decided to write this. It was a bit depressing, but that doesn't matter much. Anyway, nice job, and I'll be looking forward to the next update!
NewPaladin chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Argh, damn you Ike. How dare he...

Poor Geoffrey shouldnt be tortured. But I do it myself and its a good stress relief. Ah, hopefully the next drabble is a happier one. But its great that there is now a drabble collection for Geoffrey/Elincia. Yeah!
SolStone chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw... this is a sad one... *sniff* It was a great little piece, though somewhat depressing. The best part had to have been the paradoxical victory; where Geoffrey won the war, though he does know what he's lost. And BTW, I don't see the big Ike/Elincia . Just some crazy people.
wolfraven80 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aww that was sad. Poor Geoffrey. You do seem to like tormenting the poor fellow. Love the last line, though.