Reviews for Bullet Catchers
Saber Amane chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
loved it!
ishala8 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Ok, that was hot as hell and very well written. The plot was intricate and finelly woven, while the characters remained considerably true to canon. Overall, I loved it. Well done!

Only one question: What happened to Elena! :P
Mmm.Bby chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
This story should have sooooo many more reviews. I loved it! But really, who doesn't love sexy Turks fucking each other. Yum ~.
Ilaria Beatrix Creeper chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
I read the first 10 chapters of this over on AFF, thinking that was all you had done- but then I stumbled upon your account on here! Needless to say, I was thrilled. It's really hard to find good Tseng/Rufus for some reason, so I was really happy to read yours. I loved the idea you had of a berserker!Tseng. It's different, and makes a lot of sense as well as provides an excuse for writing a nice, steamy ending to the story- which I absolutely loved, by the way.

Anyways, great job! I really enjoyed reading your work.

I. B. Creeper (from AFF)
Fang500 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I like your choice of words lol Goatfuck? lol
Lunael chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
You did an amazing job on that story, it was truly great. I've never been such a fan of Rufus Shinra and the turks, but the way you impersonalized them was compelling and very interesting. And very, very hot. Thank you very much for the awesome ending :)
Phoenix chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
No! My world has stopped turning now that this story has ended!

Purely majestic, that last scene, and the rawness and utter awesomeness of the Reno and Rude scenes.

I'm (almost) lost for words.

I commend you for writing a fight scene, so well (but I'll mention it later), because so many writers, and I don't mean just fanfic authors, but writers themselves have trouble with producing a heavy fight scene with the expectation of casualties.

That said, you constructed it so well, that I didn't want to blink incase I missed a word! I thoroughly enjoyed the bombing and torture scenes. It had me in such an edge! I was scared for the TURKS!

And so, I shall cure you of reading my inadequate review that does your story no justice, and bid you FAREWELL!

Btw, was there fanart? I always appreciate an artist's work, such as you've read. :)
FaiNeko chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
WOW! I just read this story, so awesome, thank you for this marvelous work, I really enjoy it

Keep working with the TURKS, they rock!

necrophile chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
wow, what a GREAT story, you seem to have a natural talent for this :D
DamonWesker chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
I can't believe I forgot to review the last chapter of this outstanding story. It was like days ago that I read it. I seriously have no brain sometimes.

Well, that last chapter was definitely the way I wanted to see this end. Reno bouncing up and down on Rudes' cock...boy is that a great image...and Tseng finally getting to take Rufus down that golden brick road to the land of OMG!

Yup, that ended good, really good. Thanks for such a great story. You should definitely write more like it.
ViviMouse chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
Oh my, you've finally finished it *_*

This sure is a wonderfully written story, and the plot was just so great. You handled it perfectly; I was always eager to read more (even now, I want more of this story! *goes crazy because she says non-sense* )

You're really talented! :)

Well, I'm actually goin through a tough period of exams, so forgive me for this "empty" review (with a lot of mistakes x_x )! But you must know that I LOVE this story! xD

However, I hope you continue writing, and well... stories with Rufus and the Turks: I love them together! *fangirl*

Thanks a lot!
VioletStar98 chapter 14 . 6/21/2010
No! It can't end yet! It was too awesome to end! *sigh* Oh well, I'll just read you fic. It was great indulging in this story of yours, Jazz. May we speak in future reviews!

Madisuzy chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I just read all chapters and you are an awesome writer. Fantastic storyline and characterization, awesome build up of the relationships and I have to say, that last sex scene between Tseng and Rufus was wonderful, hot and a perfect final scene to your story. Loved this completely! You so should put more of your work up here online... so I can read it... lol. Kudos to you.
sohma-kitty-10-14 chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
You did it! Oh, I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw that this story was finished! I'm a fan of yours for LIFE. I don't read many multi-chapter fics *one-shot whore* but yours was worth it!

I can't wait to see what you'll write next! And yes, Turk fics are the best. -
violetsake chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
This was definitely one of my favorite stories. Well Done! *applauds* I'm sad to see it finished but the ending was magnificent. I will definitely be on the lookout for more of your work :)