Reviews for From Mori to Smellerbee
snowflake2410 chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
I really love this story, I've been heere since the very begininng, but can you please post more quickly.. please?
Jessilyn Dilla chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
I THINK IT'S AWSOME HOW YOU PUT TOGETHER SMELLERBEE'S LIFE AND I THINK IT'S CUTE HOW YOU HAVE HER AND LONGSHOT(3) SHARING A ROOM. PLEAZE UPDATE SOON!
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
I really like this so far. Out of all the minor characters in Avatar, Longshot and Smellerbee are my favorites.

Hope you update soon.
SnowAngel116 chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Very nice, I really like this chapter. It's really good for character development. I didn't notice many mistaeks either, it all flowed together very naturally. Update soon!

-snowy
SnowAngel116 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Yay! You updated! I really loved this chapter, and you did well with introductions. Usually, tha's hard for most people. Good job!
strafica chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
This is nice. I had never really thought about who the freedom fighters were before they became a group and I'm glad that I read this.
Churnok chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
The only problem I saw with this chapter was Jet's swords. When he first shows up he's described as being armed with two hook swords, so I'm assuming both are unsheathed. He later relaxes his battle stance, but you never say that he sheathed his weapons. I pictured him walking around with both blades still drawn. Obviously he must have sheathed at least one to work the rope system but when did he do so?

The Duke could also have used a bit more description, but that could just be my opinion. Nice job otherwise. I Particularly liked how Smellerbee chased down her runty robber and the way she sized up Jet shows that she knows body language.
sam chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
This story is amazing pleas pleas pleas keep writing!
SnowAngel116 chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
I just started reading this story and when I got to chapter 6 I was like... No! That's the end? No more chapters!

...

Then I realized that you updated 2 weeks ago 0_o

I'm dumb like that sometimes, anyway! I love this story, it's amazing! More people should review, this story has wonderful quality and originality.

-snowy
Kurozaki Shizune chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
It's good. Hope to see more of this fic soon w
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I finally added you to the C2 - just press accept invitation.

Love the story. 3 So far it's cute.

anonymous chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Nice entry for the Freedom Fighters. Can't wait until she meets Longshot.
k.crockett13 chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
this story is awesome i cant wait till the next chapter its gong to be good.
Churnok chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
At least one typo early in this chapter, you say his when you mean this, but nothing else that I noticed.

With her mother locked in her own mind, her sister locked in a loveless power marriage, and her father and brother locked in a fire nation prison Smellerbee couldn't be more alone. I'm assuming she'll meet Jet and the others in the next chapter.
Churnok chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
Chang clearly feels secure in his power now. He's no longer playing the polite suitor. Now he has revealed himself as the arrogant conqueror. Though if he had succeeded in his attempt to burn Mori it might have caused the town to rise up against him. Still, the time is coming for Smellerbee to shed her own mask.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »