Reviews for From Mori to Smellerbee
Churnok chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Some predictable plot elements, but that doesn't take away from the story. A nice buildup of suspense with foreshadowing of things to come. The closer relationship Mori is developing with her sister is also a predictable but nice touch. I imagine her pranks on the troops become more daring, frequent, and damaging to the fire nation troops.
tigerlilly955 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
wow, you are a really good writer! and i love the story so far :D
sam chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
i love "From Mori to Smellerbee" it's so different from all the other storys keep writing. i cant wait to read the next chapter
betty chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
that was so good please please please wright more!
sam chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
wow thet was grate. its relly good ples wright more!
Luna Cat Kitty chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING!

I was on the edge of my seat.
Churnok chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Why do I have the feeling Mori was the cause of rumors about mischievous forest spirits among the fire nation troops? I'm assuming she kept up her pranks even with the general staying in her family's home.

Chihiro's mention of the Avatar makes me wonder when this story takes place during the series time line.

Some interesting character development and rather ominous foreshadowing of things to come. I look forward to the next chapter, though I have a feeling Mori's family won't survive when this story ends.
Luna Cat Kitty chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
This is amazing!

I wanna kick Chang.
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
You've done a good job building the tension here with this obnoxious OC you've created in Chang. I suspect we'll see some heartbreaking moments soon, but I that our girl will be able to inflict some retaliation.

Looking forward to reading more.
zukoxluver chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
omg this story is amazing! i can't wait for more!
Churnok chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
An interesting start and it certainly fits with what we saw of the character in the show. Not to mention a viable explanation for her name. The only thing it doesn't seem to address is the running gag of her being mistaken for a boy. I suppose her tomboy behavior and tendency to dress like a boy could contribute, but judging from her reaction to the mistake, I think there's more to it than that. Perhaps you'll develop that in a later chapter.
Chocolate Aqua Andyliciouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Mori sounds like the girl I wamted to be and Kohana sounds like the girl I was. I liked it I cant wait for the next chapter.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Ah, such a nice start. You gave a great background for Smellerbee's name. I look forward to her meeting Longshot.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12