Reviews for From Mori to Smellerbee
Anoymous136 chapter 35 . 1/8/2014
Mori's ghosts are haunting. Perhaps, later she'll be able to put them to rest.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
Eeep I really want to know more about longshot. Is that bad in a story about smellerbee?
Anoymous136 chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Poor, poor Smellerbee. Never being able to have a stationary home. I hope she gets a home
murdercrowther chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Brilliant chapter
Anoymous136 chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Don't start a fire! You'll be seen!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/17/2013
You need to write more. Please! Please! Please!
CainaStarsong chapter 33 . 7/13/2013
Alright, I don't think I've reviewed before and I totally should have. I just wanted to say this is just about my favorite Freedom Fighters anything and I'm glad it didn't get abandoned.
murdercrowther chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
Brilliant
Anoymous136 chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
The life of refugees. Very powerful chapter. Good too.
murdercrowther chapter 32 . 6/17/2013
This is brilliant
Anoymous136 chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
Dun dun duuunnnnnnn! A knock at the door! Who could it be? Friendly or foe?
Laughers song chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
Short, simple, and somewhat sweet. I liked this chapter. You flesh out a few things between Jet and Smellberbee. Plans are made to get moving as well. I'm curious to see who's knocking on the door and what all will happen with Longshot's recovery. I hope you update soon!
Anoymous136 chapter 31 . 6/8/2013
It was bound to happen. Their luck is never that good.
Laughers song chapter 31 . 6/8/2013
That was an eventful chapter! Poor Longshot! I do hope we get a bit more of his back story soon. I'm curious as to why he loathes the Fire Nation soldiers so much, not that I can blame him. And Smellerbee kick ass in this chapter, but that sure was a close call! You did a great job writing the action scene, it flowed very well. I'm curious to see how things pan out after this. I'm gathering that they'll be traveling to Ba Sing Se soon.
Laughers song chapter 30 . 6/2/2013
I came across this story yesterday and had meant to leave a review then. Apparently I got distracted...

I simply love reading this story. I haven't found many about Smellerbee or Longshot, but you've managed to capture each character and develop them from what little the tv show gives us of them. Smellerbee's background was well done and paved the way to why her character does what she does. I enjoy your writing of Longshot as well. Being a character who does not talk is difficult to write, but you seem to manage it with great ease. I enjoyed the interactions between Smellerbee and Longshot, especially the kiss. I can't wait to read more!
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »