Reviews for From Mori to Smellerbee
Laughers song chapter 31 . 6/8/2013
That was an eventful chapter! Poor Longshot! I do hope we get a bit more of his back story soon. I'm curious as to why he loathes the Fire Nation soldiers so much, not that I can blame him. And Smellerbee kick ass in this chapter, but that sure was a close call! You did a great job writing the action scene, it flowed very well. I'm curious to see how things pan out after this. I'm gathering that they'll be traveling to Ba Sing Se soon.
Laughers song chapter 30 . 6/2/2013
I came across this story yesterday and had meant to leave a review then. Apparently I got distracted...

I simply love reading this story. I haven't found many about Smellerbee or Longshot, but you've managed to capture each character and develop them from what little the tv show gives us of them. Smellerbee's background was well done and paved the way to why her character does what she does. I enjoy your writing of Longshot as well. Being a character who does not talk is difficult to write, but you seem to manage it with great ease. I enjoyed the interactions between Smellerbee and Longshot, especially the kiss. I can't wait to read more!
The Raven's Nevermore chapter 30 . 6/2/2013
Omg Nooo! Cliff hanger! Sort of! Lol anyway I love your story please keep going! I know I'm a bit late but I caught up! And please make more chapters! It's too good! I got so happy when Longshot and Smellerbee kissed! You are an awesome author, please please PLEASE Continue!
GrossGirl18 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Other thing I forgot to mention: I could be wrong, but it seems to me if you're swinging a sword, you'll hit the right shoulder, not the left (assuming you're right handed).
Also, could Longshot possibly be... jealous? Le gasp!
GrossGirl18 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
So far, I'm really liking this story, although I will make one correction- Smellerbee wears her shoulder pad on her right shoulder, and the cloth is tied around her left.
Also, and I'm not sure if this is a mistake or not, but at first you said she took the blue cloth from her brother's room- but later that she found a random piece in her own room? Was that a mistake, or on purpose?
Either way, I'm enjoying this backstory.
Alapest chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
Poor Longshot! I just wanna hug him right now!
OtterMoone chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
Thanks. My heart is now a puddle of goo on the floor thanks to that lovely Longshot-showing-his-hidden-love scene.

I love this story so much, thank you ;A; !
Anoymous136 chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
I wonder who's gonna break first? Jet, Longshot, or Smellerbee? If it's Bee, I have an inkling to what'll make her break.
Alapest chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
Nooooooo
I hope no one dies! I have gotten too attached to them!
Cat.That.Roared chapter 29 . 5/24/2013
Dunn Dunnn Dunnnnnnnn! Oh noes! I loved the little bit of smellershot! And it was Longshot who kinda instigated the kiss... My inner fangirl is squeeing.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
I SHIP IT.
I SHIP THE EVERLOVING CRAP OUT OF IT.
Also, HALLELUIGHA YOU LIVE!
I spelled that out like, eight times, and then just sort of gave up and I know it's wrong but I have no idea why so I'm just going to go emo in the corner now.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
are u planning on writing any more?
Hacarrie chapter 27 . 5/15/2013
This book is ausom
PhoenixFlame121 chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
please update soon, this is a fantastic story :)
OtterMoone chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
You should update soon :) I love this story, great job!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »