Reviews for From Mori to Smellerbee
The Raven's Nevermore chapter 30 . 6/2/2013
Omg Nooo! Cliff hanger! Sort of! Lol anyway I love your story please keep going! I know I'm a bit late but I caught up! And please make more chapters! It's too good! I got so happy when Longshot and Smellerbee kissed! You are an awesome author, please please PLEASE Continue!
GrossGirl18 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Other thing I forgot to mention: I could be wrong, but it seems to me if you're swinging a sword, you'll hit the right shoulder, not the left (assuming you're right handed).
Also, could Longshot possibly be... jealous? Le gasp!
GrossGirl18 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
So far, I'm really liking this story, although I will make one correction- Smellerbee wears her shoulder pad on her right shoulder, and the cloth is tied around her left.
Also, and I'm not sure if this is a mistake or not, but at first you said she took the blue cloth from her brother's room- but later that she found a random piece in her own room? Was that a mistake, or on purpose?
Either way, I'm enjoying this backstory.
Alapest chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
Poor Longshot! I just wanna hug him right now!
OtterMoone chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
Thanks. My heart is now a puddle of goo on the floor thanks to that lovely Longshot-showing-his-hidden-love scene.

I love this story so much, thank you ;A; !
Anoymous136 chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
I wonder who's gonna break first? Jet, Longshot, or Smellerbee? If it's Bee, I have an inkling to what'll make her break.
Alapest chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
Nooooooo
I hope no one dies! I have gotten too attached to them!
Cat.That.Roared chapter 29 . 5/24/2013
Dunn Dunnn Dunnnnnnnn! Oh noes! I loved the little bit of smellershot! And it was Longshot who kinda instigated the kiss... My inner fangirl is squeeing.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
I SHIP IT.
I SHIP THE EVERLOVING CRAP OUT OF IT.
Also, HALLELUIGHA YOU LIVE!
I spelled that out like, eight times, and then just sort of gave up and I know it's wrong but I have no idea why so I'm just going to go emo in the corner now.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
are u planning on writing any more?
Hacarrie chapter 27 . 5/15/2013
This book is ausom
PhoenixFlame121 chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
please update soon, this is a fantastic story :)
OtterMoone chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
You should update soon :) I love this story, great job!
marvelnerd2981 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Omg, PLEASE keep updating this! Its my absoloute favorite smellershot fanfic, and the curiosity has been killing; I NEED to know what happens next. PLEASE.
xXFlightFromDeathXx chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
I totally love their new life
Update soon!