Reviews for From Mori to Smellerbee
whothefuckca chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Omg, PLEASE keep updating this! Its my absoloute favorite smellershot fanfic, and the curiosity has been killing; I NEED to know what happens next. PLEASE.
xXFlightFromDeathXx chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
I totally love their new life
Update soon!
Safireanddiamonds chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
FFF, short chapter is short!
Awesome chapter! Glad to see she is feeling better! Please upload soon!
Hank chapter 27 . 9/2/2012
This fic is so good, I'm so happy it's still updating! Keep up the good work :)
PessimistGirl chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Really good! Please update soon!
RinPlus chapter 27 . 8/29/2012
So happy you updated!
Alapest chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
How nice, Suzami is in fact a nice one :D
Sean Annerire chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
thanky ou for posting a new chapter! it's not often i give a fangir squeal when i get a story update email, but this story is a remarkable exception. I like how the charaecters act a bit more locically then some fanfic charaecters, and the dynamic between longshot jet and mori is still being played exceptionally well. please keep writing!
Alliooup chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
It's interesting to see the change in Smellerbee's opinion of Suzume as time goes on :)
Beth13 chapter 26 . 8/27/2012
I literally spent the entire day reading this! Please add more soon!
Alliooup chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
I love updates! :D Love the Smellershot in this chapter! Smellerbee did pick the best friends possible. I can't wait for an update
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 26 . 7/24/2012
Awww she did make good friends. :)
Safireanddiamonds chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
Wow! only took ... ... 6 hours, but Ive full reaf this whole story , and Im in love with this! you wouldn't think much of the side characters, but this is a whole new level! please upload soon!
Alapest chapter 26 . 7/22/2012
I think that this chapter is officially one of my favorites so far. It's entertaining and has some depth to it. Thank you do much for being able to update often most of the time
Woodshrew chapter 25 . 7/4/2012