Reviews for Halo
ShallNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 6/15
Reviews are like cookies! Cookies are for the people we love the most and you deserve a lot more of them! Good job honey!
only a dream
Elena chapter 1 . 1/1
That was so sweet. Especially because in a way there relationship is so simple. And I don't mind incest, what's the problem with it? Of course some people think it's gross (although with Luke and Leia I can't see why), but it's not like they have to do it. The only problem I see is the risk for disabled children. Anyway, your story is beautyful :D
ratatattack chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
very sweet.
VanAllen chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
BEAUTIFUL *_* I kind of want more please will you write something else.. :-)
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Loved this!
BenignViewer chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
What a wonderful little viginette. While perhaps a little overly heartthrob-fluffy (with the "not good enough" part), I heartily enjoyed this exploration of feeling between Luke and Leia. I loved your take on the manifestation of their connection; the security and serenity with each other that they rely on, and the feelings which arose from it dismiss any thought of their relationship being taboo. As for the length - feel no need to apologize. Quality over quantity, as the saying goes!

However, while I know this is a songfic, I question the need for the whole song's lyrics to be included, if any were needed at all. The first time I read it I had some difficulty following the continuity of the scene that was playing out around the song. The second time I ignored the lyrics altogether and enjoyed it much more; your writing is far for emotive without interruption. Perhaps some balance between the two, (like only using specific lines from the song to mirror unspoken thoughts between them) would be the way to go.

Perhaps it is simply telling that I enjoy your story more than Beyonce's music, (nothing against her, of course) but make of that what you will P.

I normally don't leave full reviews for one-shots but there is very little in the way of good Luke/Leia fanfic out there, and nothing novel-length that's complete, and regardless I felt that this deserved it more.

Finally, I have a starwars project of my own in the works; amongst everything else on my plate it is only in planning at the moment, but I would most humbly like to ask your permission to adapt this piece into a scene in mind. It will be some months yet before the first chapter hits the net, but I would appreciate your input although at this point I should probably take it up with you via PM.

Regardless, keep up your own writing, and looking forward to perhaps seeing some more Star Wars from you in the future!

Best Wishes;

The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
It was nice and sweet :)
badkidoh chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
It was great. I wonder if Luke/Leia would care or not when they found out there twins later.
merrymatryoshka chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Sweet fic. I enjoyed reading it very much!
saskia chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
really really good!

I love it!
Paz chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Too short! But sweet
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
It worked well. One can see them feeling that way.
gamefreek321 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Not bad, and you picked a good song for what you said. I don't really care what the pairing is so I thought this was well written and the song came in at the right time. Good Job
Jake chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Loved it, I think you should continue.