Reviews for Can You Keep A Secret?
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
SillyBra xD Well that is a new way to put it though I always called it BrahSil xD which makes their fandom sound like I am saying Brazil! The bane these two go through with their fandom name!

Wow, Silmeria is so resourceful, so cunning. I could feel the tension she directed at her Einherjar. The kiss was made of EPIC though the ending is somewhat bittersweet, somewhat tragic. They are always USUALLY such a tragic couple likely because their love is forbidden! *pleads for more?*

You did great with descriptions, wish I had that ability with my own fics, it would do them so much more credit. But alas, I see your difficulty with the fluff but that was SOME KISS you snuck in there! :P So much like Brahms
AuthorsPenDragon chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Very, Well written. You could feel silmeria's pain.

Ricky
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Poor Silmeria! She gets a kiss, likely her last, and she goes away helplessly. It's surely not a comfortable feeling for her.

Btw, I think those two with her deserved to be reminded of their carelessness, however much it served Silmeria's purposes (though, perhaps b/c I read too fast, I don't know why she brought them...).
Not Jack Frost chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Hohoho, this was beautiful. As a fan of Silmeria/Brahms, I found great enjoyment reading this.

Cheers.