Reviews for The Path of the Righteous Man
Jhotenko chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
"What I don't know is what you expect me to do about it." I Think this is best answered by Jack McClane in 'A Good Day to Die Hard': "F****** killing bad guys, that's your thing!"
Acrystar chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hello, thank you for the Xover, a little prequel would be a pleasure to read :) maybe ?
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lol! Love this cross-over! Very well-thought out. ;)
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
want more!
UnStellar chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Incredible work. I love it, this is amazing. Would not mind to see this become a full story.
i.forgive.you chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love this...with a great passion. It gives me such wonderful feels...even if Smecker died. Poor fruit loop extraordinaire! Anywho! You really should have continued this. It's brilliant and I think you pegged the brothers and John very nicely.
Sir Deadpool chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Haha! I look forward to seeing this turned into an actual story
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This totally rocks. I love the way it is and is open to interpretation, but I would love to read more (and am going to add this to my alerts in the hope that you will write more). And in regards to police procedure, there's always google or the normal fallback - make it all up (and considering your writing, I don't think any of your readers will care overly much if you aren't 100 percent accurate - I don't know if you will, but I know I wouldn't). Anyway, great job!
BLAKKSTONE chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I enjoyed this quite a bit.

McLane helping out vigilantes. That's an interesting concept.

McLane and The Saints. Who would have thought. A mainstream action icon with indie cult heroes. Great combo.

I would really like to see this evolve into a full blown, bullet riddled action epic.

Some basic research on NYC and crime could help fill out the gaps...but then again, neither the DIE HARD series nor THE SAINTS are very realistic either: you could take creative liberties, this is YOUR fanfic after all.
Alejandro chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
hi there ,

pls tell me that this isn't just a oneshot...

seriously please continue this plotline, the boondock saints and mclane in one story ... chaos, mayhem, wanton destruction, cussing and language issues and some really inspired insults ... we've got it all this is a modern story . :-)

cheers

Alej
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh, man Jedi, this promises to be (pardon the pun) righteous! Um, for police procedure, I can recommend (for the setting especially) 'CSI: New York', and all the 'Law & Order's. Keep up the great wordwork, and we'll catch ya on the flipside. A J
Karakot chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
love it. gook luck.

karakot
Mayhem Managed chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Isn't, "The Path of the Righteous Man" a Pulp Fiction reference? I could totally see Jules falling in with the Saints.

Anyways, this prolouge-story is very nice - the brothers certainly sound like themselves, at any rate. I don't like this talk of Da not being with us anymore, though. I haven't seen enough Die Hard to comment intelligently on that bit, but stylistically you did a great job.