Reviews for Cameron's Cousin
NamiWitch chapter 21 . 6/5/2015
Instant have. I've just read this all in one sitting and I'm in love! For the past two days my la lit teacher has been playing this movie and the moment I saw Charlie, ahem excuse me, Nuwanda there was like this instant attraction and maaaan was he my type. I didn't even know I had a type until this movie. He's just the right amount of everything for me so I just had to read fanfiction about him the moment I had time to myself and now I'm just ughhh if I was an easily emotional person I might cry. Charlie is just how I imagined him to be and more. You have his character down to a science. And Ariel is a very likable oc and i can totally relate to her personality wise and that's always cool in my book. I also like how you're just... Down to the point with your writing. There was no prologue and in the first chapter something is already happening and it just sorta pulls you in. Usually people can't pull that off but in my opinion you did and I was thoroughly interested. Figuring
out the oc was pregnant with Charlie's child right off the bat made this story already likable because woahhh who wouldn't want to have Charlie's children?
Am
I
right
jamescoco chapter 21 . 12/15/2011
I love this! I hope you update soon!
Sarah chapter 21 . 8/28/2010
really cute :) please please pretty please update this story, sooon
kate chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
update update update! i love charlie and this is the best charlie fanfic out there, ever, no exaggeration. I have not come across a better one, or one that is even close to being this good!

awaiting your next chapter!
issy chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
love this fanfic, get the next chapter up quick! This chapter was so cute, good good work, keep it up!
KPtheMoviesaholic chapter 21 . 8/1/2010
Such fluff! SQUEE. Ah. But I breathe fluff anyway. Ha. That's nice. He's just too much of a cutie :). Will wait for more. No hurries. :D.
PlagueRat chapter 21 . 7/29/2010
SO BEAUTIFUL! UPDATE PLEASE!
DeadPoet0712 chapter 21 . 7/25/2010
Well, you certainly had me in love with all of the fluffyness! Amazing update as usual. I can't wait for more! Then again, when can I ever wait for more when you're the one updating? Charlie is just so cute as a father-to-be...
Blackbirdox chapter 21 . 7/24/2010
Awwwwww! I still love the fluff. So. Much. And my chest feels a little funny from giggling/squeeing. I told you it was going to kill me some day. :P

But hopefully not soon. Because then I'd have to stop reading and I'd be really sad. And I have no idea what I'm talking about so you should just know that I love this. Of course. ;)
Fews-Saunders XD chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
From The Saunders half of the equation: I hate this story! But in a good way! Charle is so awesome, to see him taken down like that is so cruel and yet so great because I can feel a deeper side of charlie coming on. Also, you're a great writer. I'm always hesitant to read other people's fanfics because the writing styles are weak or just need a little more work (no offense) but yours is strong and intriguing and I love it!
DeadPoet0712 chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
I could finally log on and read your new chapter since I'm now off of my parent's computer. I'm so glad I finally did. Gah! Charlie and eloping and being sent away and just...GAH! Yay for drama!
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
Uncool Charlie's parents, really uncool, sending him away like that. But what is he talking about...getting married...now? As in right this moment...O.O. Pfft, this is going to be hilarous, I just know it.
KPtheMoviesaholic chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
The chapter doesn't have to be long...it's totally okay. I was so happy when you updated. made my day! (XD, to how many stories can I say that?) and...on the story...

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! aw. why are you sending him away! they are so sweet together .

I don't know why, but your story has this effect on me. got me on high and I'd start laughing my head off hysterically like I'm on drugs on something. hahaha. It's just, the thought of Charlie, I guess, I don't know.
Blackbirdox chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
So... this may sound crazy but I'm tempted to pack up and go live with my dad in Michigan. See what you do to me? You're making me as insane as you make fictional me!

But yay for them getting married! :D Finally. That made me squee and get all giggly.
KPtheMoviesaholic chapter 18 . 6/27/2010
I really hope you can update soon! I'm even more in love with Charlie after reading your story (haha. duh!). Love your style, your words, and simply Cootie. She's the one girl I wouldn't mind having his twins-again, laugh. You rock at this. Keep doing it :) I can't get enough of Charlie, that's why. XD.

KP :)