Reviews for Perfectly Normal
vampireprincess141 chapter 3 . 9/30
I really like your story so far,the kissing sceene was perfect,please update it.I think it really does hold potential.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Do you have any plans to continue this?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
*sings* beautiful!
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Awww! Have you planned whether she's going to figure out Sam's a hunter or not? If you show them moved in together, I'm sure there'd be a lot of clues then . . .
Regin chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
CommChatter chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
This is a great idea of Jessica-as-a-hunter. I like it and hope you update soon!
Bloody-Battle-Bunnies chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
This is such a satisfying fan fiction! Really, it is! Well I'm not toatally sure what your updating rate is or if it will be updated again, but I will follow this story because it makes me so happy and I am super impressed by your creativity regarding the supernatural world and Jessica's thoughts on Sam. Honestly this is just a huge what-if story, but you are writing it well!
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Lol , yep , sounds perfect to me , especially since I suck with all the sappy go lucky stuff
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I seriously doubt that there'll be much convincing needed to make Sam understand that she's a hunter
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Well not that he couldn't have actually dealt with it on his own had he been paying attention , but is she basically a Grimm , because if so that would explain the whole er bein able to see the "monster hidden within"
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Heh. Romance. Good hunt. Funny. Complaints about having to smash through concrete, and the traditional SPN last-minute victory. I do like what you're doing here.

...forgot to mention that Adrian at this point either is an offensive stereotype or has deep-seated emotional problems that no one is helping him with. Given the family problems thing was mentioned I'm going to credit you with the latter.

But on the whole I like the balance of activities and thoughts and preoccupations you've given the kids. And I do like Jessica's mum as a 'dispatcher,' i.e. a hunters' switchboard. Like Bobby, except Bobby's also still active. I wonder how much their networks overlap? Given things like Gordon Walker specializing in vampires while John believed them extinct &c., the hunting community doesn't have the best infosharing habits. Heh, apparently since she hasn't given up his surname they /might/ recognize it as being shared with some hunters and track him to John given the chance, but it hasn't gotten about particularly that Sam Winchester is at Stanford, so no danger of connection there.

The fact that Esme and Dean turned up in the same weekend solidified the impression that Esme is some kind of photo-negative of Dean. Their meeting would either be epic or a massive explosion. Well, epic either way, then. Heh, fresh corpses and work gloves. And clothes that don't fit. -_- Clearly pajamas are a motif here. Given we knew about six things about canon Jess and the most distinctive was her Smurf pjs, that makes sense.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Hmm. I would totally give this the feminist seal of approval without reserve if it weren't for the fact that every conversation Jess has had with another female that wasn't about business has involved Sam, and so have some that did. I mean, that relationship's the focus of the story, but still, really?

Oddly enough, since it's text and there's no actress' butt being ogled, the fact that you got your heroine naked doesn't detract points at all.

Pretty good for her first beheading. Very Buffy.

...Buffy would have moped about the Snoopy pajamas, too.

I'm enjoying this. You're smooth.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ooh, hunting family where you get to hang up on the 'rents without them taking it as a declaration of war. Heh.

Hunter!Jess is a popular thing. I'm enjoying this one. Good internal life. I hope the moment of revelation is good, and also that she doesn't mind him not really being normal.

...see, that right there is why you save your one-liners until after you strike, Jess. You and Dean clearly have more in common than a birthday.

And it's based on Hamlet /and/ Kimba. Probably more on Hamlet, really, considering the storyline Tezuka gave Kimba, and if Disney pulled a lot of the visual stuff from Tezuka, he took a lot of inspiration from earlier Diskey, so I think it's all good. 'Simba' is Swahili for lion. Or lions. It's an n-class noun, which means its plural form is the same as its singular one, even though as a living thing it gets m-class concords.
Daniella Jones chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
This is all too sweet oh my god

I love it :)
happybirthday101 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I'd add to this story. It was great, but i think it needs more. Presumably Jess confesess her hunting life and Sam does the same.

then add a epilouge! for me?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »