Reviews for Catharsis
The Only Princess chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
' "Living happily, huh," Ike said. "I could try that." '

Okay. great fic but that line just killed me. How do you write fics that are so cute without being cliche or sickly sweet? How?
kif chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
I have no idea why this story has so little reviews! It is absolutely wonderful and I am at an utter loss as to how I can portray my delight accurately. So thank you for that, I guess. :) It was an hour well spent.
ej8012 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Very nice,I am surprised you have only 5 reveiws (Six now) because it is a very nice story.

I wasn't sure about how good it was going to be, as its an AU story, but it worked out very nicely.
FlamingDoritos chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Wow. This was truly wonderful. I'm quite impressed. You've got a way with words and a wonderful way to keep things moving at a steady and realistic pace. The situations are described perfectly, with the loss of a loved one and with falling in love, and the whole situation with Soren and his being bothing. You've made everyone believable (particularly Ranulf and his alcohol) and I'm actually quite dumbstruck because I don't know how else to say that this was incredible.

Again. What a wonderful piece of work.
Clow Angel chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Aww.. This story was absolutely beautiful. It's likely one of my favorite Ike/Soren fics. Thanks for writing this! )
fghdg chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
this story was very good ! I loved how it was so similar to the game. Great job, great emotions, and excellent job at keeping everyone refined enough for the modern world, but still in character :D
Lao Who Mai chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
This is just...amazing. I loved everything about it! Everyone is so in character, the plot flows smoothly and the writing is fantastic. Soren and Ike's relationship was perfect, and Ike's last line made me go, "Aw..." for at least a whole minute. Terrific job, as usual!
Kunoichi 008 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
I really liked this story. ) The characters were well written.