Reviews for A Furry Situation
big glee famanic chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
No if anyone skateboards through Hogwarts it would be the twins or Peeves
Vatimiss chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
You said this is your first fanfic? You're doing great, you sure you haven't written before?
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
OMG Can't wait for more update soon
HarryRemusSirius chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
I think Harry should be an Extra Large Fox and I really think you should update and Harry should get pregnant. If you hit a writers block, I think I just gave some pretty good ideas. No doubt other reviews have also done so but you should update soon! Please!
-K
Jaydelynne chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Please update soon this story is really good and i can't wait to read more
cullengal101 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
hey

i absolutely love this story please keep updating

cullengal101
Heartless-and-Suicidal chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I love your story but did you have to say you lost the games? DX lol
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
cullengal101 chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
please update would love to read more so hope you find the inspiration to update and finish the story
janet1982 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
great story)

please update
shadowdweller25 chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
love the story so far.

About Harry's Animagus, well, he's always a panther and that works for him since it matches the black of his hair and the panther is a sleek predatory animal. Plus it's a feline so that could be that thing inside Harry that made him want to obey Remus.

Of course, he could just be a wolf (black maybe) and that could be why he wanted to obey and please Remus like the submissive he is.

Anyway, hope you update soon.
cullengal101 chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
hey

i love the story so far i think arry should maybe siome kind of cat animagus something fast that will be able to at keast keep up with remus i love the story so far and i cant wait to read more chaoters i hope you will update when you get the chance
Zale potter chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Cute how harry got a good night kiss.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
That was a very seet start.
Slytherson chapter 5 . 4/4/2010