Reviews for The Light's Gone Out
spritznar chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
aargh! you wound me with your cliffhanger!

seriously, this story is awesome squared. i just stumbled across it the other night and half way through i thought to check if it was marked complete, sadly not. so now i sit and wait here with all the other poor schmucks begging for an update.

Please Update! T_T
amidola chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
Hi there! Hit upon this little tale of yours and LOVE it! I love the softness of all of it..it is as you describe the interaction between the two,serene,slow, gradual and just natural..It's like a summer wind.

And there are just so many little onle liners and phrases,that make my heart happy.

I hope you get to sneak in some more time,writing wise! Uhm, blizzards and vacations and all;-)

Take care and thank you for this story! ami
WickedProf chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
I don't mind waiting for your chapters because your self-deprecating, potty mouthed author's notes are worth it.

Oh, and the story is pretty badass too.
nirky chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
Crap. I just noticed the dates on this thing. It means I'll never read the end of it, doesn't it? Damn, you actually have something good here, something with a plot, something where Glinda and Elphaba have personalities that care about a lot more than just loving/screwing each other...

The cons of fanfiction... I'll never get used to them.
Merina Thropp chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
don't worry about chapters being short, this story rocks...
Merina Thropp chapter 16 . 2/20/2010
oh NO i was hoping this would be one of those rare stories that WASN'T Gelpihe - uggh I have the worst luck. Ah well. Will skip next few chapters and hope for best lol XD
The Noble Arduenna chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
This is beautiful. You have a rare gift for the English language that is highly uncommon in most Wicked fanfiction. I love hunting randomly for interesting stories during the night, and was very pleased to find this. In all honesty, I never waste much time reading stories with short (practically non-existent) chapters, but this is so eloquently done, it's hard for me to criticize it. Perhaps its better to say that I think you're truly an excellent writer and merely wish you would spoil the reader with longer chapters in greater detail. Otherwise, there's very little to complain about.

You've done a wonderful job with a familiar theme, and I envy you your subtle, poignant descriptions. Many are downright perfect, in fact. Stuff like this...

((But the Grimmerie remained, given and kept and treasured. Not understood but necessary, and she did not know what to do with it—her fate became no clearer in its tantalizing text.))

Makes me feel all varieties of tongue-tied. Excellent stuff.
Grumbello chapter 18 . 1/29/2010
Well...I liked the end of that chapter. How they develop that feeling of need from one another after determining their general abandonment was from others destroying their lives. It was like an emotional support that they needed from one another. And a kiss was how they acheived that. Very nice. And so innocently sweet too.

Late is still better than never. A wonderful chapter allows forgivenss of all :)

Great work mate

Stay safe

Grumbello
AMurderOfOne chapter 18 . 1/29/2010
Yay, an update! I'm still loving this story and this chapter felt like a big step for the two girls. :]
Orange-Green chapter 18 . 1/29/2010
Hello! I just found this story today actually and read the whole thing. It's great so far! I hope you're able to continue it!
PinkPolkaDots59 chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
Just started reading this and I really like it! Hope you update soon!
Grumbello chapter 17 . 12/13/2009
Trust me mate,

though we miss you when you're gone, when you come back with another spectacular chapter we hardly feel angry. It's great to hear from you. Like a reunion. XD

Wonderful chapter. I hate seeing Elphie so conflicted but I know that she will find her way out of it. With Glinda's help all will prevail :)

Stay safe mate

Grumbello
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
Loving this. It's so beautiful. And totally believable. You should be very proud of yourself.
AMurderOfOne chapter 16 . 11/10/2009
Oh dear, I miss this too much.
Illegitimate Elf Child chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
omg! haha i knew it! you had been leaving all of these little.. hints that they were more then friends and ha! i guess right. i just read your entire story in like two days and i love it. i've only read like half of the book but i've seen the play a few times and i love it! your story is really well written and i love it! yay! lol what are you going to do with this story? i think that like in the future they should raise a heir and then just go and live in the suburbs of munchkin land lol. but then again i doubt glinda would just be able to leave her ozians. lol
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »