Reviews for The World Entire: Volume Two: Progeny
Wireless chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
I hope your thinking about updating sometime soon, either this story or the wiki pages
OneWhoCharms chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Please keep going, I wanna see how things turn out for Hannah and this whole who's her mother.

Are you thinking of doing a prequel chapter
Limitless chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Keep going
amy-the-rat chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
I am intrigued...
Cat Yuy chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
Sorry for taking so long to review.
As much as I'd love to leave one of my usual longer reviews all I can think to say right now is I love it and CLAUDE!
johncorn chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
I not saying Adam ain't a badass idea But to see the look on a pre season three sylars face when he sees his future self all nice and chill with peter
Cat Yuy chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
My love for you and this series knows no bounds.

I get so excited everytime its updated.

Like right now I should be sleeping but I got an email notification that you'd updated, thus I am awake and reading the newest chapter.

Which I will reread again after I wake up and get back work.

The only complaint I have is not so much a legit complaint as much as a personal shipper sadness of not enough Elle and Gablar moments, but I can easily get over that with the rest of the story being totally awesome.

Lots o' love,

catyuy
getl0st chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
How interesting to see that Adam's come through the "rabbit hole". Please update again soon!
Cat Yuy chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
CLAUDE!

Oh I like the idea that only people who have died in this verse can show up from the other verse.

Wonderful as always
Cat Yuy chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
As usual I was in awe every second of reading the latest chapter.

A to you.
Cat Yuy chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Oh it looks like either Hiro's power is growing or someone else is messing with the timelines.

CHARLIE!.

So happy to see her.

I still love this series and I will continue to do so (unless you kill Claude or Zach then I'd die inside)
Cat Yuy chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Thanks for the b-day wishes.

HIRO & ANDO!

Can't wait for more
getl0st chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Loved how you've kept things as good as usual and the time shifts are brilliant. It's hard to keep everyone in character in these fics, so well done to you and I hope to read more soon.
the s33r chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
I really love the shifting timelines in this fic. it's just like watching the actual show. and KUDOS to your portrayal of the characters. You've got them all perfect. I really love how you've written the relationships between each other the characters; they're so deep and complex, yet you can understand where everyone is coming from.

You've taken the show, and put it down on paper in a way that could only please the most die-hard Heroes fans.

Well done.
Cat Yuy chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
YIPPEE FOR AN UPDATE

I love it as usual.

Am glad to see Zach there .

I'll think of this as an early b-day (12-09)gift to myself