Reviews for I'm No Coward, I'm Not
Andy.Athena chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Perfect, dear. But you have to be more specific.
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Good story, would have been even better w a description. But I understand it was ur first twilight. Thanks!
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great story but I wish there was a chapter on Jasper getting revenge on his brothers and both Edward and Emmett getting in trouble for putting Jasper up to it. Great job though.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
hahaha. I read this story months ago and loved it. i thought I had reviewed already.x

Funny because you just cant call Jasper yellow. The biggest diss you could give the Southern Soldier. After that Em knew he was putty in his devilish hands. Yet I did want to pinch bridge of nose in manner of Cumor's Carlisle when he asked for blood!

Oh dear Jasper what was you thinking boy. Glad you didn't suffer punishment alone though.

Oh I love your stories they are so witty and fun.

Ruby.x
Iridescent Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
LMAO! "Blood, I need blood now you bitch!" Oh, that line had me cracking up! This was funny. Good job!
Torgetta chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That was very nice, and your characters were true to form.
Fenice chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
The retaliation ! The retaliation !
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I read somewhere that you were thinking of adding to this. Please do.
CastheSassmaster chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
ok ok the truth... LOVED IT
nickiecullenforlife chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
haha
NarcissaMalfoySnape chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh that is such a funy story! I really liked it and I would love to read more. How get Jasper over his Brothers?

So funy: I need blood you bitch!

*lol* Never read something like that in an other fanfic. Its creative!

Thx a lot for that!
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
loved it!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Really good fic I liked it. I love Jasper, there was something about him, then he looks like Edward Scissor Hands. Anyways well written one shot.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ugh! What was he thinking? LOL! Glad to see it ended with Jasper realizing that he is family after all!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
thank you it was a good one shot story thanks