Reviews for Amy Didn't
im so sick and tired of sonamy and shadamy and amy fugly dumb fu** face shoved in my face all the fu**ing time i still hate her and her stupid ass fugly ass fanbrats im sorry i can't help it i just hate when this dumb ungrateful obnoxious pink bitch gets so much credit than she deserves and i especially hate boom amy with a deep dark burning passion because of the obnoxious fannerds i don't care if this dumb bitch mature or not i still hate her ungrateful bossy ass and she starting to act like fuckin sally the other dumb pain in the ass bitch i can't stand
I love the sonadow story you wrote this one is number one on my list
breyona chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!:3
Hollyicee chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Its white green and blue.
you need to learn the colors of earth child :Y
kathita the hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Wow q intenso tu si sabes hacer buenos lemons X)
Sonadowartist1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Is that really true about 4kid and sega oh god I can't believe it I never know that I am so surprise about this story good work on the story sheshemimi you made my day I like it anyway good story in everything I read a lot about yours good luck. :)
xXDelilah-RoyalWolfXx chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
np :D
nitro61298 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is really good
Hazeline Prower chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
O/O loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Very good. No flames from me!
NyanCat168 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I like it kindof gives me a sexy hot-blooded feeling. I think of writing a lemon, but I can only think of sonic and blaze this one I had a dream of here let me put it into a lemon and if you aren't satisfied with it then I'll do better next time lol. It was a beautiful day in Mobius and everyone was in a spectacular mood, Sonic and Blaze had broken up with silver and amy and were now dating each other."Isn't it a gorgeous day outside?" Blaze purred in Sonic's ear." Not as gorgeous as you, if that's what your thinking". They both looked up at the moon that was forming up in the sky. Blaze started to move closer to Sonic, while he was trying to see how many dots were on the moon. "Now's my chance she thought and went in for the kiss massaging Sonic's lips with every pattern and warmth. They pulled away for gasps of breath and looked into each other's eyes desperately in need of each other's love and passion. To desire each to there wishes. Soon the moon was out with tiny bright stars dancing around them. Sonic had now brought Blaze to his house in order to watch the tv show, my name is earl. They laughed so hard that Sonic snorted. Blaze had then asked Sonic to come upstairs with her into his room. They both had not lost their virginity and were about to find out[sex begins] Sonic ran into the room and smelled lavender and cotton fresh candles inside the room. When he opened the door, she was lying upon his bed in a cute black bra and yoga pants[which are easy to get off.]"Listen Blaze, I don't know what your up to, but-mmmggphh. Blaze had kissed Sonic once more moving him towards the bed. After, Blaze had gotten on top and started to hump him in a very arousing way. With the way she was moving, Sonic couldn't take it. He put her on the bed and tore off her clothes bearing her beautiful fur skin and her dark pink nipples. Sonic was nervous and saw that she was too"Are you sure your up for this, I mean what if I cum in you and you become pregnant" Blaze sighed" Your the only one I want to pleasure and adore, but if you don't -oh sonic. Sonic had started teasing Blaze's mounds and licking her nipples. Blaze then got by Sonic's cock and started sucking the tip then deep-throating it, making her feel like she was wet at her womanhood. Blaze had seen that Sonic's member was 9 inches and began to rub in between her boobs. Startling Sonic, made him become very big. As Blaze saw this, she too was exicted."Are you ready Blaze, my only lover?" Sonic commented. Blaze slowly nodded, letting him slip in, making Blaze yelp, but soon came to her virgin wall. "YOUR A VIRGIN?! Blaze nodded. "Sonic, please me, fuck me whatever you want... I need you inside me. Make that baby grow. Sonic then entered and began slowly, hearing moans of pleasure and pain. Sonic then picked up his pace, making his balls slap on her behind. Now, going at full speed, feeling like he was going to pass out while he was still inside her. “I'M GONNA CUM, ME TOO! Blaze said. Sonic yelled as Blaze's clit tighten and made him orgasm causing seed to go into her body filling her with warmth. They both fell onto each other and smiled" That was... fun." Sonic said"I love you, sonic my mate forever. They soon fell fast asleep with the scent of seed and cottony lavender.[ That was my lemon hoped you enjoyedd it, please send it to the fanfiction artists for me will ya. Thanks. I hoped you liked it. :3 NyanCat168 out!
nazareth the fox chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Thanks this was awesome and I have been in pain coping with a break up
liz chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Woowww
Cheetahtwo chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
*Nosebleed* This is my SECOND time reading this fanfic! And let me tell you RIGHT now-THIS WAS BETTER THE SECOND TIME I READ IT! XD XD XD XD XD!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014