Reviews for Eternity
PerilousRosella chapter 36 . 2/15
Great and captivating story! I know there hasn't been an update in years but I can't help but hope for this to be finished!
cranchino chapter 36 . 5/17/2014
I don't know how I haven't come across this until now. Bravo! This is story was so wonderful and real. You're a magnificent writer and I hope SO MUCH that you will make a continuation of this story! Please don't keep us all hanging!
kcorakcora chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
I love the relationship between the three of them, so clean(except for the last line of this chapter:)) normal...probably this is one of the reasons why I love your story very created such real really could have been this way.
kcorakcora chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
As the story goes deeper it's like a emotionally roller coaster. I felt so sorry for Raoul...for both of them...but it couldn't be any other way...
Oh..and the last part...

'She's yours. Take care of her.

Raoul sighed, wrapping his arms tighter around Christine, tears continuing to fall down his face.

I know you will.'
...I really cried for him :(
kcorakcora chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
Another strong, intense and powerful chapter...very's getting better. I liked very much the ending...the friendly peace you settled between Erik and Meg.
Oh and this
"Angel of Music, my mind, my body, my soul. Come to me once again. I need you."
...and that somehow Erik is feeling/hearing brilliant.
kcorakcora chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Well that was an very intense chapter...sexually but no less emotionally...
and it was really very sad...they are both struggling to let go..., fighting so hard, trying so hard... really sad :(
Oh...and I liked how you finished both parts of this chapter with "Joyeux Noël".
kcorakcora chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
The silence before the storm ;)...nice choice with the costumes :)
Oh! by the way...last reviews...still me...:D
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Well I never thought that I'll be able to digest a scene between Erik and Meg...and yet here I am...very pleased with this chapter. You wrote them so beautiful and so wrapped them up in a long six months that this moment is toootaly expected and believable. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I like very much how you pictured yours characters...I mean Phillipe, Raoul, Meg...they make the story so real...they are acting like real normal. I love your Raoul...and that you made him a nice and beautiful person...exactly how I think it was...and I love the relationship between him and Phillipe...very good job! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Love the relationship between Madame Giry and Erik...beautiful friendship :)
kcorakcora chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Sad chapter...:(...poor Christine,...
ohh and I love how beautiful she sees him(she and all of us :)))

' It was never your face, angel, as I had once thought. Never your beautiful face…'
kcorakcora chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
What a perfect choice Adolphe Adam's "Cantique de Noël". I was reading the part when Erik remembers how they meet listening to the song...and you made my beautiful!
...and changing the topic...omg...fiery Raoul...well...why not?..he's a beautiful young man terribly in love with his wife...
I like their relationship...they truly love each other, and I like that you didn't make Raoul a bad gay...quite the contrary...;)
you know...the whole lovemaking scene was very do really know how to handle this scenes...after this chapter I was wondering if THAT is how these two are making love...well what do you have in mind for Eric's scenes?...needless to say how astonished I was...yet expecting the best...I'll say no more (for now) ;)
kcorakcora chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Oh poor Christine...or poor Raoul...sad least the first part. I like the way you raised some questions...the doll, the dress,the veil that will find their answers in the last chapters...goood job ;)
kcorakcora chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I love being in their minds...knowing exactly what they are thinking, feeling...and how much they are missing each other.
Good chapter...very good :)

'She truly believed he was the perfect illusion, the ultimate fantasy,...a beautiful man...
..."Oh, my beautiful angel…I'm so dreadfully sorry."...'

indeed...truly beautiful...:)
kcorakcora chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh my God!...Where in the world have you been until now? And how in God's name is it possible that this precious pearl of a story...this beautiful jewel stays hidden behind fifty eight reviews?,no,no not fair...first of all for deserve way moooore reviews and appreciations ...and second for all the Phantom lovers who must enjoy this precious, passionate, intense story.
Loved your first chapter and your brilliant idea to give us a glimpse into the future. I like very much the way you calm and yet so emotionally charged...simply beautiful!
As you probably understood I've already read the whole story...and now I'm going to read it for the second time and review it properly ;)
I have no idea that after three years you are still lurking around...but if you do I feel that I have to thank you for writing this story, for sharing it with us :)