Reviews for Learning the Old Ways
Edward has been engaged for years but was with all of those women? Whores even? And he is completely unapologetic. Which wouldn't be so weird if he didn't claim to love bella….….get this ….you wrote that he loves her "incompatibly" HAHAHAHAHA

OMG, your story is so embarrassing. EDIT!
Its really sad that you have a BA in English and you left this story up as it is. How embarrassing.
WOW your grammar is HORRIBLE. The prologue was really bad too. A secret sub? LMFAO, its the 1700s of course its a secret, you really didn't need to point it out.
Saying my lord in every sentence does not in anyway make up for the fact that you seem to have no comprehension of the language and manner of speaking for the time.
If Bella agrees how in hell is that like rape? I cant believe you had bella say that. Why does Bella not care that Edward is all used up? Whores are gross.

All in all, I would say that this story is fucking garbage. But for kids that don't know any better, they might like it.
BookLuver02 chapter 8 . 6/17/2017
I hope it wasn't Charlie, that would suck! Anyway, Please Update As Soon As You Have The Time To!
BookLuver02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
She really is very innocent; I almost burst out laughing when he said that he "doesn't want her to get the wrong taste in her mouth yet"!
jk chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
why would bella want to be with a whore?
its pretty obvious how gross and used up this Edward is...NO THANKS
Edward's spouse chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
excellent. why do edward and bella have to marry? and who was the other fellow for esme? until next time.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
You haven't updated in years but if you ever check this, know that I've really enjoyed this story so far.

-Rebekah
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
a bientot
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
omg this is getting so good please update son
kool kat132 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
hope you update soooon:)
Mcney ney chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Amazing amazing amazing
Alexis chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Next chapter please!
anono chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
He's abusive, he keeps her in the dark, sleeps with other girls when he knows they're engaged and doesn't explain anything to her, forbids her from working and it's bothered to wait for her to be ready to lose her virginity.
kristenskitten chapter 8 . 1/30/2013