Reviews for Cages
FillInTheBlankNow chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This was so impacting, so many heartbreaking lines just rip me apart here. I felt Midna's sadness in the most touching way and your words left me craving more but also completely satisfied.

Thank you for this beautiful story.
VakaPyro chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Very nice, I like your writing style.

I like your idea behind just what happened to the Twilight in the aftermath... unique from what i've read (which is a lot).

I also like the way you broke it up without interrupting the flow, very good :)

I would love to see a 'counterpart' to this story from Link's perspective from you, you would do it perfectly :)

All in all I loved it, nice job!
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Interesting take on this. I think it reflects Midna well, even in so few words.
Feathered Dust chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
It's about time I got around to reading this, I'm so slow.

While I was reading I realised I've never given any thought to what Midna's life was like, and I always forget that she's royalty. This is why I shouldn't read fanfic months after I complete the game. However this one shot is probably all I need to know about Midna, it's a peek into her life prior to and after Twilight Princess that I think stays true to how the game presented her, at arms length in a way.

That reminder of the gameplay mechanic (urging wolf Link to speed up) was a nice touch, know he knows how Epona must feel.
Salena chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I really like this little story. In the beginning it seems like it's a little more hopeful up until the very end and she sort of accepts the fact that she'll always want something that she won't ever have again, and actually never really had in the first place.
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh! This was so wonderful and yet so very sad. I honestly felt my heart clench time and again as I read this. Well done my friend, well done indeed.
Tbone1464 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow, this really is a sad little thing, isn't it? I like how you touched on the subject of all those dead Twili; it's something you don't get often in other fanfiction, as though the authors thought, 'Ah, hell, I'll just handwave this, or ignore it.' That in particular really helped bring this drabble into its own.

Nice style, and by all means, carry on.
Lupi Loop chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great work, well done!
Inc chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is a bittersweet epilogue, no doubt. I'd honestly like to see Link's condition after the events of Twilight Princess, and whether he's pining for Midna or comfortably getting along with his princess.

Also: I appreciate how your writing is more reflective. I noticed the change a tiny bit around when I stopped following your writing, but now, after a year-long hiatus, the change stands in stark contrast to your earlier writing.