Reviews for Nami's Past Returns
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
Sweet little story. I really enjoyed it, good job!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Ahh, what a blast to Sanji's male pride ...

Luffy! Get your behind back into your body, moron!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Oh! Now that's something I didn't expect. Curious how he'll solve this.
xjakx chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
wow so good thank you luffy is back
JJB88 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Awsome chapter.
OrpheumZero chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
I've been reading this since the start and I have to say it's not too bad. But it certainly could be better. For one, most of the chapters just seem too brief at times and/or don't seem to build up as much drama as they try to. I'd love to see you take this and eventually flesh it out, because there are so many amazing scenes that could become truly epic with work. The ending especially, it just seems a little anticlimatic, I was kinda hoping for a little tug-o-war between Luffy and Arlong for the body and maybe a more solid confirmation of Arlong being banished for good.

Overall though, I still very much liked it, even with the little flaws here and there. If you ever want some tips, I'd be happy to provide some, heck, if you wanted someone to help proofread/edit for you, I could help with that as well sometime.

Anyway, congrats for completing your first story!
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
Yes, this is a very good ending. Very good way to end it indeed.
DRAGONFIRE563 chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
Yes finally we get the ending shishishi im so happy this was a really good story hope you keep writingD
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
OK I really want something horrible to finally happen in the next chapter. This period of nothing is getting to me. I need some angst! Some action! Some evil! Drama would be nice. But good chapter non-the-less.
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Ayumu-chan here! I share this account with Sokka's Fan-Lawyer.

I'm happy that you looked into Sanji's perspective a bit instead of letting what happened to him just fade. It flowed better that way. I do have one comment though. I thought that this chapter seemed a little bit rushed. The chapter was still good, but watch out for that in the future, okay? It'll make your stories longer and easier to visualize.

Anyway, have fun with the next chapter!

Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
ok, so good, but still kinda short. It doesn't really focus on any event, and it almost faded into sappy-ness since nothing really new happened. Like a filler in an anime series. Good news though, this won't be a totally negative review! I really like this thing about Arlong "absorbing" Luffy's body. Very nice. Just hurry and give more plot plz.
firefairy2917 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter. Great work and keep them coming!
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
Ayumu-chan here! I share this account with Sokka's Fan-Lawyer.

That was really cute of Luffy to get his hat to Nami while she was sleeping, and I think that you did well on Sanji's reaction to having Nami save him and then feed him.

Even though it was a bit short, it was worth reading. I feel like it's setting up for the next event. Oh, yes, and I'm sure that your editor is doing his or her best! Keep it up, both of you!

Anyway, have fun with the next chapter! I'm really looking forward to it.

firefairy2917 chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
thanks for updating so quickly! love it so far!
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Ayumu-chan here! I share this account with Sokka's Fan-Lawyer.

I'm glad that Sanji was saved, but Luffy and the rest of the crew better figure out a way to get Arlong out of Luffy's body soon! And Zoro really would get lost even with his destination in sight!

Anyway, have fun with the next chapter! The suspense is killing me. It really is a good thing you're on top of it with new chapters! Thank you!