Reviews for A Simple Question
kyrzephyrs chapter 7 . 11/19
Thanks for writing this story, it made me laugh :)
KHB123 chapter 7 . 11/12
The ending was kind of blue, knowing what's going to happen, but this was the funniest Sasuke and Itachi brother fanfic I've ever read! It just went from one simple question to a hectic of goofy events that sent me to hysterics! Seriously, I could not stop laughing through every single bit of it that I had trouble breathing!:D LOL Yeah, Itachi better savor those precious and "torturous" moments with his little brother, because it's not going to last.
Great job! This was a real treat!
KHB123 chapter 6 . 11/12
Ha ha, I remember that movie! Haven't seen it since I was Sasuke's age and brings back memories:) Poor Itachi! One thing after another, and he's learning that being at home is harder than being a captain in ANBU…but hopefully he'll know that its better.
KHB123 chapter 5 . 11/12
Oops:) Wrong movie!
KHB123 chapter 2 . 11/12
Lol, Sasuke hugging the dog reminds me of when Naruto hugged that snow rabbit after nearly throwing a shuriken at it.
Miz chapter 7 . 8/13
This is the cutties fic ive read! Thanks
hyukkoh chapter 7 . 8/11
This story was well written, and humorous in a "logical" way. It's hard finding comedic stories without them going overboard, so this was very refreshing to read! It kept me laughing throughout; it was a pleasure to read. I may have found this 5 years later, but nonetheless, it was still pleasing. Keep up the good work!
Manillalu chapter 7 . 4/25
Oh gosh poor poor hassled itachan
The Flaming Darkness chapter 7 . 4/14
man was itachi whipped *whipping sound in background*
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
you had me laughing so much! Until the end that's just so forshadowing that it made me a little sad.
great stoy!
eenayde chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Interesting end. Even though I'm sad it ended so fast. TT
eenayde chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
I don't know how to describe how awesomely epic this is.
eenayde chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Nope, is chapter is just as funny as the previous!
eenayde chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Great idea. Really cracked me up!
eenayde chapter 3 . 6/21/2014