Reviews for Stand By Me
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
please update very soon!
InsoluableInsanity chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I love how you write Draco's POV :)
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
afallenheart chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
InfiniteSky chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Very interesting, I'm curious to see what's going to happen. I like the idea of Harry and Draco choosing their house by themselves, not caring about the sorting at all. Perhaps you could give us a bit of Harry's background too? I read your note about Harry's past but I'd like to know more about how he lived his life before he met Draco, especially since he doesn't talk to anyone.

Please keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tuuna chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Hm, wonder if they do get sorted into Rawenclaw... Hope so, but Lucius would b pissed :S
wanderlustlights chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This has got to be... one of the cutest AU stories I've read in a really long time that are like this. Really interesting so far, I have to say, and when Draco saw Harry running toward him and left his bags on the ground it was just so... cute! I love this so far, update soon, pleasse! XD Muah!

Suguri-chan chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I really like this story! It's to cute! Harry and Draco's charecters are great!

I cant wait to read the next chapter!

dairygirl chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I am really enjoying your story. Harry is a wonderful character and while I do not enjoy Draco's strict and unloving upbringing, I am enjoying his defiance and how he describes his friendship with Harry. I am intrigued that they both want to end their family tradition of Sorting and am thrilled how they just find so much in each other. I look forward to reading more.
Mike chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love how you didnt just jump right into the story, but took the time for some character development first. Too many authors here (especially with M-rated fics) make that mistake, and it doesnt give the reader a chance to become attached to the characters, leaving them thinking "Why should i care what happens to this guy?". Sounds like a great fic so far. The one thing that gets me about this site, which isnt specific at all to this fic, is reading something like this and such an abrupt ending. I would love it if people held off on uploading a work until its at least mostly finished, then they can of course add to or remove bits from it afterwards. You must know how it is, I feel bad 'cause life is so busy these days that I probably will have forgotten about this fic before it has been completely posted:(
LifeMattersDoesntIt chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
A mute Harry. I never read one of those before, but I love it!

I definitely want to

dairygirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
You have me interested. I am looking forward to more.
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This is surprisingly really, really good! I foresee original plot and interesting twists in characters and events, just what I'm looking for in a good fic! Update please!
shunsuke.sensei chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I would love to see the story develop more :D
TheMoon'sSon chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved it! How often do you think you'll update?