Reviews for Wings of the Wind
petiyaka chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
It was great! Sadly, already complete. I like it very much. It could explain the Haruka personnality. Thank u very much!
Moonlightstreams chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Great chapter, can't wait for more.

ja
Lady of the Old World chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Wiat, wait, wait... If this is cannon compliant... What's with Haruka walking away from Michiru? She accepts her destiny, so... Why doesn't she here?
Ryoko05 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Just when everything is starting to work out for her. was this the last chapter since she's meet Michiru?
Ryoko05 chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
awesome chapter. man Haruka is so awesome.
Moonlightstreams chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Good chapter, poor Ruka.
petiyaka chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
It's really heartbreaking! I adore this fic!GReat job!
Ryoko05 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
wow great chapter. I really love this story and you write amazingly :D
petiyaka chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Great job! So, after the death of her mother, her rape and now she death of her uncle, what's next?

It's so much for a 5, now 6 years old! Your work is brillant. With so much pathos, it's hard to not fall in readiness.

Fortunately, it's not your case.

So what's next for poor Haruka? How will such a young and traumatized child survive and grow?

the scene between haruka and her grandparents is so incredible. They have lost their son and their daughter in a few weeks. And they meet the angriest and most child in the world. Such a shock! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ryoko05 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
this chapter was awesome. this might sound bad but I'm glad for the way you handled the rape scene. sometime people put way to much emotion on it and the entire story just becomes really really sad. cant wait for the next chapter.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
that was an amazing first chapter. very well written and long. i love long stories.
Moonlightstreams chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Oh, poor Haruka-chan.

Sad chapter, please update when you can.
Moonlightstreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Haruka-chan is the cutest thing ever. I love how ypu've written her character as a child.

Very interesting story and like the focus of it.

Ja ne
petiyaka chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great fic! well written, beautiful plot, perfect! I'm impatient to read the next chapters.